32 ; 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 : 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

"did you have to get us a limo to go to the airport?" jisung scoffed as he rested his head against the plush seats, taking a sip of the champagne that had been handed to him upon his arrival. his eyes opened wide at the taste of it – it tasted expensive – he downed it in one gulp, before pouring himself another glass. 'i might as well make the most of the situation' he thought to himself.

"for someone who's complaining about the limo, you seem to be enjoying it," minho responded.

"who said i'm enjoying myself?" jisung asked.

"i think the fact that you are on your third glass of champagne gives it away," minho chuckled.

"it's my first proper break in so long, i just want to make the most of it."

minho smiled and reached behind jisung, taking hold of the bottle and pouring himself a glass. he held it up in the air and clinked it against his. "here's to an amazing weekend," he smiled as he took a sip. when he was with jisung, he felt like he could let go of all his problems; like there wasn't a worry in the world.

"have you got anything planned for us, apart from this mysterious dinner?" jisung questioned.

"i have a few activities in mind," minho smirked. in that moment, the younger boy's face turned to one of disgust. "not like that, i just know you will enjoy them."

"there will be no funny business," he stated.

"i know, i know," minho laughed. "but i wouldn't complain if there was."

"there's still time for me to go-"

a sudden announcement from the driver that they had arrived, interrupted him. minho glanced down at his watch, there was only an hour until their flight took off. "we better hurry," he stated, watching as jisung downed the last glass of champagne before climbing out of the limo.

✧༺♥༻∞

instagram
@/hanjisung

instagram @/hanjisung