Reuniting

"I sat with my anger long enough until she told me her real name was grief

"I sat with my anger long enough until she told me her real name was grief."
-C.S. Lewis

——————————————————
"It would do you good to listen to me for once!" Hemera angrily shouts in the direction of her father.

"But no! Eugene wants this, Eugene wants that!" She mocks the intelligent man.

"Look where it's gotten us now!" She huffed sitting on the cold metal floor.

Her father raises an eyebrow at his young daughter unimpressed.

"And what makes you think you know better?" He questions her sharply.

"What makes you think he does? All he had to say was "I have a super secret cure for the outbreak" and here we are doing his bidding. Never once has he ever given any substantial evidence to prove he actually does."

Everyone in the train car stared at her with wide eyes, especially wide eyes coming from the three new people.

"Do they argue like that a lot?" Maggie questions her husband quietly so only he can hear.

"More often than not, but you get used to it after a while." He answers shrugging slightly.

After that the tiny metal room had gone quiet, that is until her father decides to break it.

"Well if you're done with your little bitch fit now I think we oughta find a way outta he-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the door slams open and four people consecutively stumbled in.

"Rick?"

"Glenn?"

"Daryl?"

"Maggie?"

"You know them?" Hemera asks with a raised eyebrow. "God how many of you are there?" She questioned jokingly.

The group ignores her as they reunite.

"Tough crowd." She mumbled to herself playing with the cracks in the floor.

Hemera tunes out the rest of their conversation until she hears Rick say something that catches her attention.

"They're fucking with the wrong people."

——————————————————
Hope you enjoyed!!

Sorry, this chapter was a little short!!