Proud Lunchable Hater

YEAH THATS RIGHT. I hate Lunchables with everything in me. You know why? THEY POISONED ME! I'm kidding, but I did have a bad experience with them when I was younger. It started back in kindergarten (watch me tell my villain origin story-) at lunch. I had always brought Lunchables to lunch, I was that one friend who always brought lunch while mostly everyone else was eating the school lunch. I was also the friend who gave some of my friends my lunch because I was cool like that- Basically what I did was I would always have the sandwich pack one (that one with the crackers, cheese, meat, and Oreos, and I got a Caprisun from home to go with it-), I would eat the cheese, depending on my mood I'd either eat the cream (don't take that out of context dirty minded readers. Yeah I'm onto you. Your not safe. ÒnÓ) from the Oreos or give them to a friend, I would give the crackers to a friend because to me they was DUSTY as freak, and I'd eat the meat (AHT, THERE YOU GO AGAIN. GET OUT. LEAVE, weirdo.. -._-.). So one day I was on my usual schedule, this time I was a little late to finish my meat though. So everyone had went to recess and I was the only one left. So child Jay went (not really-) "Omg I'm late to recess AND THEY'RE PLAYING JUMPROPE WITHOUT ME :(" So what did I decide to do? Did I eat my food and go outside like a normal person? NO I DIDN'T! INSTEAD I STUFFED THE MEAT IN MY MOUTH, BARELY CHEWED IT, SWALLOWED IT, AND WENT OUTSIDE!! I barely was outside for 5 minutes and I threw up. IN FRONT OF LIKE 20 OTHER KIDS!! I went to the nurses office, they did absolutely nothing and sent me to class. AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?? TAKE GUESS! THATS RIGHT, I THREW UP ALL OVER MY DESK AND IT WAS LEAKING ON THE CARPET AND EVERYONE EWED ME. So then my teacher (Miss you Ms.Prinz, hope ur doing well <3) called my mom and I had to leave early and I never touched a Lunchable after that incident. Also my sister eats them now, but not that pack- MORAL OF THE STORY, DON'T STUFF MEAT IN YOUR MOUTH (I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE SICKO GOD DANG IT D:<)