Caught

I pull bills boxers down and he smiles, and nods telling me to continue. I kneel down in front of him and place it in my mouth. I go in and out sucking on it lightly then harder and harder. He whimpers and moans in pain and pleasure. Until Bill gets a call, I don't stop.. he answers the phone and "AH- ahh yeah w-what's u-up?" He is trying not to make any noise at I'm sucking his dick. "Have you seen Regan around? And what's wrong with you?" "MMM- I'm -im ok and -yeah she's, -right there MmM YEeahh~" bill moans but Tom thought he was saying that I was here with bill, which I was. "Bill... dude, where are y'all?" I pull off and start giving him hand jobs. He moans but covers his mouth, "We- ahh.. -we are in a r-room!" Bill says trying not to be loud, "Ok I think I know where y'all are. I'll be there in 5. And whatever your doing.. stop." And he hangs up. "Regan, we have to stop meine liebe" -my love in German- and I groan and complain but he pulls his boxers and pants back up. And I sit there still drunk and bill is to. Then Tom barges in the room.

"Uhh.. why are your pupils so big?" He says to me, we just smoked weed, he sees the bag next to us and sighs, "Guys, we have to go home..."

~TIME SKIP THE MORNING~

I wake up in a room I'm not familiar with, I try to sit up but I have a massive headache, I moan in pain and see someone shirtless laying next to me. I gasp and jump off the bed, but I recognize the hair, long and black.. "Bill?" I whisper.. I see his soft, light, skin. I can't help but stare at his bare upper body. He wakes up and sees me looking at him. "Hi, how long have you been staring.." she laughs and I get embarrassed.. "What happend yesterday?!" I say and rub my head.. "Well you where drunk and sat on my lap and told me you love me.." he stops and I stare it him embarrassed.. "And we.." he stops "WE FUCKED!?" I yell "Shh.. shh no you where just sucking it's ok.." I sigh "Shit." Tom barges in the room and assumes that me and bill had sex just now.. "WHAT. THE. FUCK!?" He yells "TOM ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.." me in just a bra and him only wearing jeans doesn't look to good for us. "YEAH RIGHT! I can't FUCKING stand you anymore Regan.. THATS MY FUCKING BROTHER! YOU DONT FUCK ME BUT YOU WILL FUCK HIM?" He yells and grabs my shoulders, "No- no it's not like that. It's not that simple.." I start to cry, "YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He says I get flash back from yesterday morning, my dad called me a slut. I flinched thinking he would hit me, but he stops and gasped. I was not expecting him to say this. He turns to bill and looks like he could kill him. "So you fucking hit her, you hit my girlfriend and then go to fuck her?" He yells "NO I WOULD NEVER.." "Yeah right.." he jumps and starts to tackle bill, punching him multiple times in the face, leaving him bleeding a lot.

He nearly passes out, "TOM STOP! QUIT PLEASE DON'T. STOP!" I say sobbing and trying to pull Tom off of Bill, he eventually stops and says "WHERE DONE REGAN! FUCK YOU BOTH, YK WHAT I NEVER LOVED YOU!" And she slams the door, I can't proses what just happens but the first thing I do is check on bill. "no.. bill.. bill!? Are you awake! BILL! BILL?!" He was passed out. Maybe even dead.. his face was red and bruised from Tom.. "FUCK BILL WAKE UP!" I scream and try to wake him up, I stay there crying my heart out.. I eventually fall asleep on him.. But he doesn't wake up.

~TIME SKIP, 1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS~

I get a call that bill woke up and is doing good. I rush out of the house and go to the hospital. I see bill, he has cuts and bruises but still smiles when I walk in the door. Tears stroll down my face, I'm happy he was alive. "Bill!" I run over and hug him so tight "Not to tight.." he says and laughs, me and bill talk for a bout 7 minutes until Tom barges in and yells "BROTHER!" He goes to hug him but bill says "Tom.. get.. out.." in the coldest way possible.. "What?" He asks and puts his arms down. "So your going to act like you did not do this to me." Tom started to look sad and ask his brother for forgiveness, bill is to sweet, he forgave him but asked him to give him space.. Tom nods and asks if he could talk to me, I say "Sure" kinda nervous.. We walk out of the room and he begins to talk "Ok Regan.. I'm so sorry, I really am.. but I can't be with you anymore. I know you love my brother and I respect that, please take care of him. You don't have to forgive me but.." I hug Tom, I've never seen him like this "It's ok Tommy. I love you but I want to be with bill.." he nods and smiles, he walks off and I go back in the room..

Bill asked "What did he say. Is he mad?" I explained to bill what he said, bill seemed happy and smiles. "So about that.. umm will you be my girlfriend?" Bill asked shyly. I smile and hug him, saying "I thought you never asked.."

~TIME SKIP 10 Months~

Me and bill are happier that ever, Tom got a new girlfriend, but he's probably going to use her then move on to the next. Although I'm happy he moved on. I moved in to bills house, he ended up moving out of his parents house and bought one of his own, he found out my dad was abusing me and was a drug addict, I gladly accepted his offer to move in! Now we live together, but then something turns up, something bad..

A/N:

I really hoped you liked, DWW THIS IS NOT THE END POOKIE BEAR!! LYSM AND MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND VOTE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY LY💞😉