We will do it together

***

MY POV:

So it's been about 3 ish months since I found out I was bipolar, ect. I was shocked but me and bill, and the rest of the band took it slow. A few months after, -I found out- bill proposed to me. This time, he meant it. I was so happy. But until we went on our honeymoon, it all went down from there.

JULY 21 2010- I honestly don't know...

I was walking to the hotel, we went to the beautiful Bahamas! I loved the beach so much. When I went to change into my swimsuit, bill was checking me out afterwards. I rolled my eyes playfully. I noticed that I was gaining lots of weight and my stomach was hurting nonstop. Idk why but. When we came back, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I signed and said "Bill.. what's wrong with me.?" I asked as he handed me a towel. "I don't know meine leibe.." he said. "Well I'm ju-..." I paused. Could I have been pregnant? AGAIN?! "Is everything okay..?" He asked. "Bill what if I'm pregnant." His eyes widened. We were going to get a test. Just to be safe.. yk?

ANOTHER TIME SKIP- I know😔

We went back to the hotel and I went straight to the bathroom, I took the text and sat on the toilet, bill knocked on the door. "Everything okay? What did it say??" I hadn't looked at it yet. I was to scared, I mean who would be the dad? It's not bill because he hadn't done IT at all after you know.. I opened the door and say bill standing there. I walked out biting my nails, I looked over at him, sighing and putting his hands in his head. That could mean good or bad. "What dose it say?" He picked it up and points it at me, making it face me. -POSITIVE- I stared to get worried. He was not the dad then that leaves- Kyle.. "I'm so- sorry bill. We can have a abortio-.." bill stops me and runs up to me. He hugged me, a tight, confronted, loved hug. I hugged him back confused. "But bill- this is not your child.. you know that right?" He looks at me "Yes. But that doesn't mean we don't have to get rid of them. Regan I still want a child.. but it's up to you." He said kinda teary eyed. I felt bad for him, he still wanted a baby, even after Evelyn, he still did.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP- guys I want to start the next story please🥲

"Come one hun! Push! Your doing great." The doctor yells as I'm screaming, trying to push my child out. "He's out!" The doctor says placing they baby in a towel and handing them to me. "Congratulations, you have yourself a beautiful baby boy." I was crying of happiness, a few minutes later they take him away to get him cleaned off and stuff. Bill walks, with Tom then Gustav then George. "YOU DID IT!!" Bill yells hugs me. I smiled and looked a Tom, he gave me a glad and proud smile. "What will you name them?" Gustav asks. "Hmmm... bill you choose." I said as bill popped up like he had a lightbulb above his head. "Alexander?" He says. "My Alexander..." I said and smiled at him. Then they came back with alex. He had dark hair like me, but he looks like... bill. I saw it in his face, idk why. "It kinda looks like u bill.." George says. "Yeah it Dose.." I say confused, I was not mad, not at all. I'm glad alex did not look like that scumbag Kyle. Everyone took they're turns to hold him, I seemed to control my temper, and I saw it in there eyes they were glad and hallt for me, but tired to keep it that way.

Y'all already know. TIME SKIP!!!

Alexander is now 3 and we were all getting ready to leave, it was time to eat, my life got so much better, my health is back. I'm happy with bill and alex. We bout a new house and it's really pretty. And ofc I still had major issues with bipolar but bill try's to help, and I can't even explain how much he has helped me. Through everything, we did it together. We left the house and ate McDonald's ofc!! When we all left, Tom asked "Anyone want to go to the beach?" We all nodded. Then we went to the beach.

My boy.

A/N: OKAY SO BAD ENDING I COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! But uhh what do we think? Good? Bad? Meh? Let me know. I will update the next story later or tomorrow!! THANKS SO MUCHH!! LOVE YALL STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!💋😔😔