I'm done!

THAT'S IT! I'M DONE, I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THESE IDIOTS!! ALL I WANNA DO IS DIE! IS THAT TO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK! MATTER OF FACT I'D LIKE TO DO IT MYSELF!!

Sigh- Fucking hell.. why can't they leave me alone? I want to be alone... I- I just can't stand it anymore.. I.. I need Denki.. he's able to make these thoughts leave..

He doesn't know this but... I love him.. like- I want him... to be my boyfriend.

But, he probably doesn't like me back.. haha, of course he wouldn't! I'm nothing but a pathetic waste of space!

It feels like time has gone by fast now- It's already three thirty in the morning and Denki is back, it's like he knows when I'm upset.. DOES HE HAVE A SECOND QUIRK?!?!?!

Anyway he's decided that he's going to stay with me from now on so I wouldn't try anything 'stupid' me trying to die is not stupid, if I want to die I will try! Oh you wanna know the worst part?

MR AIZAWA AGREED!! I started to cry when I heard this and he gave me a hug, I hugged him back and began crying even harder.

Once I stopped crying he got a spare mattress and lied down on it, I then went towards my bed and lied down as well, we both fell asleep. Time flew by so fast it felt like I was only asleep for less then a second, since it was now Tuesday I still had to go to school.

Sigh. Once I was in class I sat down and Denki sat down right next to me, but that didn't really stop the others from hurting me.

Two of them decided to hold Denki down so the rest could beat me up, when the bell rang everyone rushed to their seats and Denki made sure to look after my wounds by putting a bandaide on my face and a bandage around my arm.

Then the cycle started again. Mr Aizawa teaches, the class beats me up more and so on..

THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINCE GODDAMN DAY! I hate them. All of them! Except for Mr Aizawa and Denki of course! Actually.. why do I still call him Mr Aizawa? He's technically my dad now right? Since he adopted me.

Hm. Whatever.. right now it's four thirty three in the afternoon and I'm sitting on my balcony looking at the view with Denki watching me so I don't jump off.

The sun is starting to set making a beautiful scenery of pink, orange and other colours that you see.

After watching the sunset Denki made me come back inside and go to sleep, I did argue a bit since I didn't want to go to sleep at five o'clock but he said that I needed to sleep and if I didn't he would tell Mr Aizawa.

So I immediately fell asleep after he said that. Once again the cycle kept repeating.

Wake up
Get ready
Go to school
Get beaten and insulted
Go back to the dorms
Denki forcing me to go to sleep since he somehow knew that I never fell asleep until like early in the morning. (Btw I've decided that gonna make a different book after this because I got an idea)

Five days have past since then and I'm still tired, Not tired in general but tired of life, I don't want to be here anymore I don't even know why I was born. If I could choose I would've chosen to never be born, not in this shitty life anyway.

Alright! Sooo Idk when I'm gonna write the story but it's definitely going to be before this is finished, I'll write it on wit first (Yes I use wit) it won't be posted though it's more of a write ideas kinda thing- ANYWAYSSS Izuku currently does not feel like talking so I'll say it for him.

BYEEE