Unexpected situation

Roman's POV:

Everybody went upstairs and I guess Taylor and Jackson did a prank on miya that they were supposedly together to get their get backs, that shii lowkey lame, that just shows you still have feelings but at the same time Miya and Cam know they wrong, Jackson been trying to get at Seraph cause his girl did him wrong smh. I've been thinking about Seraph a lot more after that prank...she allowed me to get so close without reacting? Does she have the exact same feelings as me, I mean I know they are there, but are they as strong? We need to eventually talk about it, I'm not gonna let her avoid this talk this time, it's only wrong cause our age, God why couldn't I have been only like a year older- "ROMAN" damn Zach up in hea I know he finna start talkin shii "damn nigga you over here dreaming about Seraph or something i den called you like 6 times" "No bro why would you even think that you weirdo" "cause you clearly obsessed with that lil fresh out of middle school girl" "shut up bro, what did you even come down here for anyway."

"Well Seraph sleep and she ain't waking up from my touch I feel like she will wake up from yours" "Why you tryna wake her up anyway what yall got goin on" jealous much? Ian on no pedophile shii, but we needa wake her up for a video" "bro why is it always me who wakes her up for these videos." "She only forreal wakes up when you wake her up, so go wake her up." "Whatever bro." I lowkey get happy when I'm the one who has to wake her up because who does she see when she opens her eyes? ME. I can wait on her too, "then she'll be waking up to my face every night" (not in a weird way) I smirk to myself while walking upstairs. I open the 2nd guest room where I see a pretty brownskin princess (seraph) sleeping. I start cheesing mad hard. "Seraph" "mm" "Seraphhhh" "hmmm" she starts to react her arm out. I pull her arm not thinking much about it "Serap-" I'm pretty sure she isn't aware, but she just put us in the strangest position. Wait, I'm ON TOP OF HER!! I start blushing mad hard trying to release myself from her grip not trying to make it seem weird "Seraph please you makin this mad hard for me to lose feelin-"

2 minutes later we ended up in a spoon position. Fuck...

"Seraph come on they called me so we can make a vid-" she pulled me closer

"Seraph come on they called me so we can make a vid-" she pulled me closer. Being in her embrace makes me feel so...loved. I'll wait a little bit longer...(I ended up falling asleep while we were practically cuddling) "Aye Roman everybody waiting on yall what's taking-" I hear RJ's voice. Why he gotta walk in at this moment Goddamn. "See I always knew yall had something going on" "AYE bruh please don't tell everybody else what you know...saw, I'll be down there in less then 3 minutes" "everybody gon find out eventually anyway shooo yall been more affectionate then usual lately" he starts laughing "but just make sure yall down there soon" I'm speechless as hell. "Roman?" I look over to see Seraph in a confused state. I gotta make something up quick damn... "I was trying to wake you up like usual and this time you weren't letting go and we ended up in well...this postion" "So why didn't you just use more force"

"Stop asking all these questions you know they getting mad suspicious, they stay thinking we got something going on." "If I was them I would think we had something going on too." She just said that so casually, I looked her up and down licking my lips before responding. "What do you mean you would think we had something going on too?" "Oh nothing" she starts laughing nervously "no let me know why" "uhm Roman that's not the main issue though" we both look down feeling metal around both of our wrist. "THEY HANDCUFFED US WITHOUT OUR CONSENT!!"