Virgin (Chloe Bailey)

Chloe Bailey (Carter) x G!P Reader (Highschool AU)

Chloe Bailey-Carter was the girl everyone wanted. You wanted to say you never understood the hype, but you'd be lying to yourself. Chloe is a very beautiful girl and not only that, her parents are Beyoncé and Jay-Z. You would be a hater if you said any different. Dudes wanted to fuck on her so bad it's unreal, you felt as if Chloe was a normal girl and all the lewd and explicit comments people at your school said about her was disgusting. And it didn't make it no better that you considered Chloe a good friend of yours. You saw it in her facial expression, how uncomfortable she was. It didn't sit right with you, but you couldn't do anything. Chloe told you not to,

"Hey, Chloe." You greeted with a side smile, side bumping the shorter girl. Chloe looks up from her phone, her harden expression softening. You breath nearly got taken away when she flashes her signature smile, "Hey, Y/n." She greets, wrapping her arms around your torso. You placed one hand on the small of Chloe's back, "You look so good, mama." You compliment. Chloe blushes and pulls back slightly, "Thank you, daddy." She says playfully making you raise an eyebrow, "Don't play wimme." You threatened making Chloe laugh quietly.

You hummed, "You feelin better today, mama?" You asked. Chloe shrugs, "Dunno, to be honest." She mutters. You frowned a little, "What's up? Why you down?" The lighter skin girl sighs, "Got into an argument with bestie because she's mad that her nigga was tellin other niggas that if I gave him a chance, he would fuck." She says sadly. A little backstory, Chloe and Sevyn basically grew up together and were inseparable since then. So, you'd understand why it would hurt. Imagine a girl you confide in more than anything becoming the stereotype that hurts you daily.

You wrapped your arms around her waist, "Cmere, mama." You tell her, feeling the younger girl bury herself into your side. Thankfully, nobody was in the hallways as class had started a while ago, "Look, it's jus a lil rough patch yall goin thru, ight? Don't get yoself down on it." You reassured. Chloe let out a shaky sigh, "I hope so. This shi hurts tho, Y/n. This girl is suppose to be my rock. Now, she on the same tip every other girl is on at this school." She rants angrily, moving her hands around to express her anger.

You nodded and listened to the girl rant, "Dats understandable, mama." You mumbled. Chloe lets out a rough sigh. You nod your head towards the school door, "Let's dip. We can get food n shi and jus chill at my crib if you want. I promise it's not like that." You quickly added at the end. Chloe giggles, "I know, Y/n. I trust you." She says softly, taking your hand. You let Chloe lead you out of the building, ignoring the growing pit in your stomach.

Chloe looked so good today. She was wearing a yellow, blue and black Ivy Park body suit with a pair of highlighter Air Max's. You couldn't help but watch the way her...

Yknow.

Moved when she walked. It had you in a trance, "Eyes up." A quiet voice says making your eyes quickly shoot up. Chloe giggles and stops in front of your Mustang. You unlocked the door, running over to open the door for Chloe who blushed and kissed your cheek before getting in the car. You jogged to your side of the car and got in. You closed the door and leaned back, tilting your head to look over at Chloe,

"What you wanna eat, mama?" You asked in a quiet voice. For a split second, Chloe's face flashed an unreadable before you noticed her face turning a little red, "It doesn't matter. What do you want to eat?" She asks. You smirked, "You." You joked making Chloe gasp and hit you, "I'm playin, I'm playin!" You laughed out with each hit. Chloe huffs, "Be serious, Y/n/n." She says, playing like she was mad. You knew that Chloe didn't take offense to your jokes, which you were happy for. You didn't want Chloe to think you were just her friend because you were trying to fuck.