My Forever (Normani)

Normani Kordei x G!P Reader
(Supernatural/Highschool AU)

Normani had always been a mystery. The calm, quiet, emotionless 17 year old that sits at the back of the room during lessons, looking at one particular student. Y/n L/n.

You were a brash, loud and obnoxious ass person to most, especially to Normani which was why she couldn't believe that you were her mate. It pissed her off but at the same time, the little things you do made her heart flutter. Then again, you two have only spoken briefly which consisted of you always complimenting the shorter girl who "brushed" off your comments. Aka she secretly loved them, every last one of them.

You figured out early on that Normani was a vampire and that you were her mate from the help of your grandmother who could sense energy and nearly freaked out when you brought Normani home because of a project you two had to do. To say you were ecstatic was an understatement. Your grandmother told you to never be excited over a situation as dire as this but you couldn't help it. Normani is a very beautiful and smart girl. What's not to be excited over?

That's when you started to think. Is vampire pussy better than human pussy? Normani looks like she has good pussy. Unbeknownst to you, Normani could hear your thoughts and sinks down in her seat with her legs tightly crossed. Normani wished you had followed your grandmother's advice and taken this seriously but of course, you never take anything serious. Normani sighs softly when you sit beside her. She takes in your almost heavenly scent. Normani felt her body go haywire just sitting by you.

You glanced over at Normani as she closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. Your grandmother told you not to disturb a vampire when they're taking in your scent, especially if said vampire is "attached" to you in some way. Normani glares at you slightly making you grin, "What's upp, Manibear?" The cute nickname made Normani's cold heart skip an imaginary beat, "Y/n, leave me alone." She says simply. You put a hand on Normani's thigh and laid your head on her shoulder making her entire body tense up, "Why would I do dat when I can annoy you, ma?" Normani let out a sigh that sounded like a moan (which it probably was, who knows), "Because, I will bite your head off." She says in a sickly sweet tone.

You ignored the comment, "Wanna come over to my house, tonight? My parents aren't gonna be home." Normani's eyes glowed an eerie green as she eyed you in disbelief, "Not like that! It's jus, ion feel like being lonely. Please, Manibear?" Normani huffs and looks the other way, "I don't know, Y/n." She hesitates. You frowned, "I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to." You begged.

That's the thing, Normani knew you wouldn't try anything, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to control herself. While Normani didn't want to mate yet, she knew that her hormones would be completely haywire around you. Especially at night, considering vampires like her were a lot more potent at night, "Let me think about it."

Later on that day, Normani couldn't help but think about the pros and cons of going to your house. A lot of the pros stemmed around not being around her overbearing parents who think their future queen should not mate with a human but the cons stemmed around her trying not to ride you in your sleep (which would be considered rape and Normani did NOT need that weighing on her brain) and the fact that you could be annoying at sometimes but not as unbearable as her family.

Later that night...

You hummed slightly, happy that Normani decided to come over. Normani had been over a hand full of times, but do to obvious reasons, she never stayed. Honestly, you didn't mind if Normani touched you or did anything to you to be honest. You took your grandma's advice and took this serious so you looked up facts about vampires and mating, not completely knowing if they're real or fake.

About how vampires around their mates feel the calmest and how vampires have a higher sex drive when their around their "fated lover". That last part made you turn red if you were being honest. Was that why she didn't want to stay? And another fact she saw is if she is not mated, no matter how many times she sleeps with her (fated) mate or another person, she won't get pregnant. You started to think about all the stuff you really wanted to do to Normani.

It made you feel dirty just thinking about it, but it shouldn't? You are her fated mate so was what you were thinking ok? You quickly exited out of your tabs and shut your computer as you heard a knock on your front door. You looked down to see that you were semi-hard making you cuss in your head profusely before quickly running to open the door, "Hey, Mani." You greeted nervously.

Normani furrows her eyebrows with an amused facial expression, "What's with you?" You shook your head with your signature dorky grin, "Nothing for real." You stated, taking in Normani's outfit. She was wearing a white crop undershirt that hugged her upper body perfectly and a pair of baggy grey sweats that showed her underwear a bit. It wasn't any different from what she wears to school but it was enough to make your member twitch slightly.

Normani notices the movement and lets her eyes travel down. You blushed heavily as you had hoped Normani wouldn't notice or look down. Then again, you did choose to wear basketball shorts. Normani hums, "You're big." She comments quietly before walking past you into the house. From the slight glow in her eyes to how she tensed up, you knew whatever you read on the website about vampires may have some truth to it.

You closed the door and tightly closed your eyes, thinking about unpleasant things to keep your buddy down, Maybe this was a bad idea, fuck.

After a few minutes of thinking about random disgusting shit, you walk upstairs to your room, only to see Normani sitting on the edge of your bed, on her phone. You grinned and jumped on your bed making Normani hiss and glare at you for scaring her, "My bad, Mani." You laughed out. Normani scowls, "That shi was not funny." She says but even you could see the slight smile that worked it's way onto her face. You smiled brightly, "So, what you wanna do, Mani?" Normani shrugs, "Ain't you supposed to already have this planned out? You invited me over, remember." She says with a slight smile. You laughed, "Right righttt. Movies?" You asked.

Normani nodded, "Yea bet." You handed Normani the remote, letting her scroll through Netflix, "Ouu, let's watch Vampire Diaries!" You joked. Normani side eyes you, "Really, my nigga?" She asks making you laugh loudly. It wasn't obvious, but Normani knew the younger girl was trying to pop jokes. After you stopped laughing, you looked over at Normani, taking in her side profile.

The girl is beyond beautiful, extremely beautiful. It doesn't help that you had been crushing on the girl prior to this whole... situation, "What's it like?... you know?" You asked out of the blue, forgetting that Normani didn't know you knew.

Or so you thought.

Normani hummed, "It's just like any other being. Besides having a craving for blood and getting lovers against our will." She says simply. You crossed your arms over your chest with a thoughtful look, "Were you disappointed when...?" Normani glances at you with an unreadable expression as you looked the opposite direction of where Normani was laying, "Disappointed?... Very much so." You felt a slight pang in your chest, "Oh." You mumble. Normani lets out a breathy chuckle, "I may have been disappointed, but I couldn't have asked for a better one. You're sweet, kind and funny, a little brash but other than that, I wouldn't trade you for another."

You let a bashful smile spread across your lips, "Jeez, I asked were u disappointed, not for a whole speech." You muttered, trying to hide that Normani's little speech made you feel good. Normani rolls her eyes and picks a random movie before wrapping her arms around your abdomen. You wrap your arm around her shoulder, smiling a little.

A/n
I wanna make a Pt 2 but dunno what to write so help me y'all😂