Just A Child (Chlomani)

A/n very first none xreaderrr‼️ enjoy

Chloe x Normani
(Supernatural AU)

The tiny figure hissed loudly, reaching behind her to claw at the wall. The husband and wife duo surrounded her with stakes. The closer they got, the more fearful the creature became. She hissed again, but this time in desperation. The house itself was empty, almost as if they knew the hunters were coming, but this little girl caught their eye. She had locs that flowed past her shoulders and smooth light brown skin. The hunters couldn't tell if she was 4 or 6 but they knew they had to put her down.

Just as they reached her, she sped past them, sliding under the man's legs and running upstairs. The married couple looked at each other before nodding and running after the girl. The girl ran into a room that's door seemed to be slightly off the hinges. The man was about to kick it down until he heard a choked cry, "L-Leave me alone!" The voice squeaked out, "I didn't d-do anything, I promise..." She begged. The man loosened up a bit before pushing the door opened. The door completely fell off making the little girl yelp loudly and curl up into a ball in the corner of the room. The woman covered her mouth and nose at the smell in the room. The room was torn up. There was a bear with a ripped off head on the middle of a cot with a tiny blanket.

The married couple walked closer to the girl making her cry louder, "I'll be good, I promise!" The little girl said as sobs racked through her tiny body. The woman dropped her weapon completely. The man looked at his wife as if she was crazy. The wife got on her knees in front of the little girl, "Hey hey, it's ok, baby. Look at me." She says in a motherly tone. The girl peaks at the woman, her eyes glowing an eerie red color, "Look." The woman starts, showing her empty hands, "I'm not going to hurt you."

The man still had his weapon tightly in his hand, thinking this was some type of set up. The girl hesitantly sat up, staring at the woman with suspicious lacing her eyes, "Where's your family, baby?" The older figure asks. The little girl's breathing sped up, "I-I don't know, m-mommy said they were leaving and t-to hold off the bad people and if I failed, they would hurt me really bad..." She stuttered out. The man felt his blood boil a bit. This gave him another reason to hate pure blood vampires.

The woman felt herself tear up. In front of her was no monster, she almost felt as if she was looking at her own baby, "What's your name?" The woman asked. The girl sniffled, "Chloe." She said quietly. The man sighed lowly and put down his weapon, before crouching in front of the little girl that reminded him so much of his precious daughter, "My name is Raymond. This is my wife Andrea. How old are you?" Chloe started counting on her fingers before holding up five, "I-I think this many."

Andrea frowned, "You think?" She asked. Chloe nodded, "Mommy and daddy never had my birthday party. Only Ski and Halle and she's younger than me. Ski is mean but I love Halle. Halle always stayed by me but mommy got mad and hit me because she say I brainwash sissy." She rambled sadly. Raymond's jaw clenched, "Is... is this your room?" Raymond asked the dreaded question. Chloe nodded slowly,

"Yes"

"Chloe!" Chloe snaps out of her daydream only to be face to face with the girl she grew up with. Normani frowns, "Damn, bitch. I lost you for a split second. I been tryna tell you that ma and dad hostin a meeting later tonight and they need us there." She says. Chloe blushes slightly, "Oh. My bad, Mani." She says quietly. Normani leans back with her arms crossed. Chloe was quieter than usual and she didn't like that, "Chlobear." Chloe felt Normani lift her head up by putting two fingers under her chin.

The girl's eyes glowed a bright red, "Yes, Mani?" She questions. Normani tilts her head, "What's really been going on in that pretty little vampire head of yours?" She asks. Chloe shrugs, "It's nothing." Normani moves away from Chloe, "Lies and deception. Come on now, you gotta get up pretty fuckin early in the morning to lie to me like that." The darker skin jokes a bit. Chloe giggles before her face fell, "I-... I don't know, Mani... I feel like, ever since I turned 16, this family is being way more on edge around me." Normani's expression softened, "And it's like... damn, I know I'm different, but I have feelings just like you do." Chloe says softly.

Normani nods, "I may not understand you, Chlobear, but that's just them. I mean, we do have a vampire living with us, even if you are sweeter den a gay man." She says. Chloe leans back with an offended expression, "I'm surrounded by monster hunters. And not only that, I'm killing my own kind just to fit in with you. If that doesn't scream pick me, I don't know what does." She points out. Normani nods, "Touché. But, listen. I love you. Mom loves you, dad loves you. Kyle and Armani love you too, who wouldn't? You're perfect. They'd just going through that phase." She says.

Chloe looks down, "The only one not going through that phase is you..." She mutters. Normani shrugs, "A, cuz I know I can beat yo ass, B, you wouldn't hurt a muhfuckin fly, and C, because, nigga we sleep in the same bed almost every night, you woulda done something by then." She points out. Chloe laughs, "You're right. I love you so much, Mani." Normani felt her face heat up, "Stop all that sappy shit. I love you too." She says, gently kissing Chloe's cheek.

This certain affection made her blush. Chloe felt her stomach turn knots, wondering if it was just her nerves. Lately, being around Normani made the girl nervous and jittery in every way. She just hoped it was a phase.

Just like what her family is going through.

A/n
I kinda wrote this oneshot to give y'all a glimpse of my new story coming out but hmu if y'all want a pt. 2‼️