going in

'Sup. Long time no see! S-Classes That I Raised fandom has lots of pairings ffs suddenly.. This ff isnt one of em. No pairings, only jokes!

Me updated skill names, couple mistakes, etc. Itll get a bit depressing. Some YMW content, FINALLY! Thank you, myself!

Btw the manhwa is rly on fire.. HYJ IN CHINESE CLOTHING ( ˘▽˘)っ♨ EVEN SAW HYJ IN SHJs BROKEN MIRROR KYAAAAAA (≧▽≦) also, HYH and HYJ in glasses?! CRITICAL HIT (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

61.

Han Yoojin let himself fall into Peace's new pen, ignoring the ominous crack the couch spilled when he overjudged his involuntary, new strength.

A step after him, Peace gingerly followed, although sluggishly and with droopy ears. The Magic Beast had been groggy since they awoke, not even reacting to his draconic-tinged smell. Han Yoojin hoped it was only a side effect from the Watchman's Fruit and nothing else.

He tried to soothe Peace earlier when parting from the wild-eyed Dokkaebi and Yoo Myeongwoo. However, the crushed keys in his hands gave him pause and a dozen of tries later made him change his mind regarding touching anything when not in a kidnapping situation. Han Yoojin was lucky he did not crush unconscious Peace's head like a grape.

That said, the unknown walls surrounding him, and the new furniture made him feel anything but 'lucky'. A complete overhaul of his residence followed the kind of successful and kind of failed kidnapping. Now that his location had been uncovered, they had to re-allocate.

Sung Hyunjae managed Han Yoojin's retrieval with Dokkaebi as well as Yoo Myeonwoo the evacuation. Only to a certain extent, though. Han Yoojin put his foot down when Yoo Myeongwoo manically suggested a permanent stay in the Golden Forge. After that had been shot down, because no thanks, he also rejected Dokkaebi's idea to settle down in Europe aka. 'as far as possible' to quote unquote. Han Yoojin was not so gently reminded that their misdirection in using a celebrity's identity could result in people recognizing him and realizing that he was not that person only made him even more reluctant to step onto European soil.

At least here, the chance of someone recognizing him was slimmer. Moon Hyuna was just plain unlucky. Hopefully.

Still, for all the Disguise Shade's drawbacks, they helped him a lot; the kidnappers did not dare use more forceful methods and fleeing the place also got him an easy option.

Han Yoojin had been close to..

He had been lucky. Han Yoojin would make sure that it stayed this way.

To do that, he had to tackle a problem that had followed him for some time now. With a sigh, he fished the Disguise Shades out of his pocket and a newly bought phone to dial a unfortunately familiar number.

"Chief-nim," the positively cheerful voice sang, calling out his fake alter ego, "to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I need a dungeon."

Sung Hyunjae tutted. "That won't do. My reward for aiding Mirific Monstrosities hasn't reached me yet, Chief-nim."

"Ya don't do advance payment?" Han Yoojin scoffed sarcastically. "Seseong Guild Leader-nim couldn't even hold his end of the deal by followin' a simple plan 'n now reaches for the mountains."

"Chief-nim wouldn't have called me if he hadn't been in peril," the Hunter smoothly countered. "A dungeon is more than a mountain, after all."

How petty! "Low-class exclusively."

The system only wanted his ass in a dungeon; they had not said which one or which class. Stealing or more like borrowing an F-Class dungeon should not be worth a mountain.