Chapter 14 *Flipped 2*

Londan's POV

After the incident in the morning with Kayla, my dad asked me to handle some business for him for that reason I couldn't even make it to breakfast.

So here I was at the leki, it was the name given to the Leroy main mansion this was where all mafia business was handled. The house almost 50 years old, but it still looked beautiful, it is a three storey building.

On the first floor that's where all business meetings take place, the second floor is where training takes place while third floor is where interrogations happened.

So after running a few errands and closing a few business deals I was now on the third floor interrogating this son of a bitch. He was irritating me by resisting to talk I mean can't he just make things easier for both of us.

' you mean by threatening to kill him if he doesn't talk and immediately he talks you kill him?' EXACTLY!! I mean you get me so much.

"What does Leonardo want?!" I pressed my gun deep into the wound on his stomach and blood was gushing out.

"I d_ont k_now please just Ahh!" He screamed when I pressed harder into the wound. He was lying and I knew this bitch just didn't want to talk, he was caught yesterday spying at the house luckily he was caught before he could transfer any information to his boss. Who just happens to be my uncle, if my uncle finds out that Kayla is here in Milan there is without a doubt that he will try something and I can't let that happen.

"I'm going to ask you one last time_" I began with a loathing voice. "What does Leonardo want?" With that being said I took out my blow torch, the expression on his face morphed from being scared to being terror stricken.

"Pleas_e do_nt I swear I don't know any_thing," he pleaded.

"Wrong answer." I said, and turned on the blow torch aiming it at his chest and slowly moving further down.

"Please ahh! I'll tell everything I know please just stop ahhh!" He shrieked like a little girl, which was very annoying but I stopped either ways.

"Speak!" I demanded in a cold tone.

"We were sent to spy on the house and get information about the girl, and we were told to get the girl if she was there." He said while stuttering and crying.

"We?" That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Yes, they were a lot of men that were ordered to spy on the house and get information," He said.

"Fuck!" I yelled and shot the guy in his annoying face. All the men around me looked shocked because I have never acted on impulse before, shit. If there is more than one spy, information would have already reached Leonardo and Kayla's life is in danger.

' shit'

I immediately made my way out of the mansion and turned on my phone, a notification popped up and it was a missed call from Liya. I called her back but she wasn't answering which was strange cause she always picks up my calls, I tried calling Ryan, Mateo and Adam but they also didn't pick up so I decided to call my mom who told me that they had gone shopping at the mall with Kayla. Just what I needed.

I tracked Liya's phone and I found her location, I informed my dad about everything and he told me he would send his men to the location.

So right now I was breaking every traffic rule ever made. In no time I was in view of the mall, there was panic everywhere the streets were filled with people. I jumped out of the car and made my way through the people who were running away from the scene. This made me a hundred percent sure that Kayla was in danger.

I made my way inside the premises and followed the sounds of guns. I made my way to the front of the building in no time I didn't make my presence noticed until I saw a man pointing a gun to Liya's head I immediately made my way there and shot him before he could kill her. This got their attention and they pointed their guns to my head, I smirked my actions to them a little off guard when I started making my way towards them.

"Stop or will shoot you" one of them said.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a deadly tone and their fear was very visible in their eyes. Without wasting any more time I shot all of them down and I made my way towards Liya's limp body.

"What happened? where is Kayla?" I asked her, she could barely open her eyes.

"They took her towards the back" she answered in a way that seemed as though she used all her energy. I stood up and immediately made my way towards the back while calling my men to bring back up and a doctor for Liya.

I came to an immediate halt when I saw two men dragging Kayla. I shot one of them in the head and I saw Kayla turn around she looked relieved when she saw saw me. I pointed my gun to the other guy but I couldn't shoot him because I was scared I would I accidentally hurt her. I made small calculated steps towards them, he pushed Kayla in front and pointed a gun to her head. And a whimpers escaped from her mouth, that made my blood boil.

"Hurt her and I swear you and your entire family won't see another day." I threatened in a calm and collected voice, this made the look at me in fear.

"If you come a_any cl_oser I will shoot" he stuttered, which angered me more.

"Let her go now!" I growled. This might have worked because I saw him reduce his grip on her, just when he was about to let her go someone fired a gun at me nearly hitting me. I turned around and shot the mother fucker that dared to shoot me.

When I turned around Kayla was gone and I saw a white van leaving the premises.

'shit'

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called my men. "Get all the cars ready we are following a white van." I stated and cut the call immediately.

In no time five cars pulled up in front of me and I instantly got in guiding the driver on where to go.

We soon saw the white van Infront of us and I instructed my men to shoot but make sure Kayla was not hit. My men continued to shoot until we had the van surrounded, but he wasn't stopping untill I shot him on the chest and he lost control of the car which flipped.

I bolted my way to the van and tried to open the door but it wasn't opening.

"Come si dice capo!" ' boss it's gonna blow.' one of my men warned as we tried to open the door.

After so many attempts we finally managed to open the door and rescued Kayla, I carried her in my arms as I made my to the car and thirty seconds after entering the car we heard an explosion.

Author's Note 💕

Hey guys sorry for the wait.
😭🥺

Just wanted to say that Londan is my dream guy 🤧

Who is yours?

Don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy 😌