No Shots Missed- Updating ONCE weekly!

Blurb: Taylor Mackenzie was at the top of her golf game, until she wasn't. When a life-changing injury forces her out of the limelight, she realizes fame is fleeting, as are many of her so-called friends. The last thing she needs in her life is to step back in the spotlight with a hockey superstar.

Kalen Sharp was once the life of the party, he relished the attention that came with being Captain of the Los Angeles Royals, but that was then. Now, he's knee-deep in braids, Barbie and play dates. There is no time for a love life, he's too focused on making sure that he doesn't let his loved ones down, ever again.

Authors note: I am so excited to share a new world with you. If you've read my work before, you know that I usually dabble in murder/mystery with a healthy dose of romance. But if you follow me on Insta, you probably also know that 2023 has me living in my sports romance era and Taylor Mack and Kalen have been living in my brain (rent free) for way too long. I decided it was time to crate them their own home (considering they won't take a back seat for my current more murdery WIP). 

 Lucy and Sam from Love in the Shadows are getting a wee break and No Shots Missed has the wheel for the moment. Don't worry, I'll be back to Sam and Lucy once Kalen and Taylor are settled. 

My goal is to update once weekly. I wish I could give a set day, but have realized that I don't want writing to cause me stress and a schedule was causing me anxiety. 

I am new to writing and always open to constructive criticism, please don't be shy to share your thoughts. I'm on a constant learning curve. :D

Chapter one of No Shots Missed published on August 1st.