Chapter 2: Mount. Sagiri

Later...

Yoriichi, Michikatsu, and Nezuko were standing over the graves of their family members. Yoriichi and Nezuko got down to pray. Seeing this was the last time they will be at their family home.

"Now I've got to hurry to Mount Sagiri and hope this man can treat your wounds Nezuko."Yoriichi said as the three began to walk down the mountain.

"Don't stress yourself to much about me brother." Nezuko said, assuring the crimson hair boy that she was okay.

-

-

-

That Night...

The three walked up the hill. They had a little conversation on the way although Michikatsu couldn't talk back to them he did understand most of the things they were saying.

"I think we've finally made it." Yoriichi said. The siblings walked up to the temple that was above on the hill. The crimson hair boy smelled blood. "Some is hurt up there!" The siblings ran up to see a demon. He was eating the bodies of three people. Yoriichi and Nezuko watched in horror. Michikatsu on the other hand wasn't doing too well. The strong nose like his brother was picking up the sent of the blood. He began to drowl as he had a hard time resisting.

"Hey this is my territory. What do you think yo-" The demon cut his speech short as he noticed they were humans. "So humans have walked in my territory but wait... there is something off about the three of you. I just can't point it out yet." The two siblings stepped out as Michikatsu stood there still trying to resist eating the bodies. The demon chased after the two putting them in a stand off.

"How are we gonna take him down?" Nezuko asked. Yoriichi had to be honest with himself. He didn't know how to take demons down like his brother Michikatsu. Everytime they encountered one he already had a plan on how to take them down.

The demon was staring at them and noticed. They all had a scars similar to each others. 'The boy in the house and this crimson hair boy have a the same mark but it is reflected from each other. While this girl has a smaller mark. The three of them all wear the same earings. Are they part of cult? Well no matter the freaky crap them and their family are in to. It won't save them from death.

Yoriichi pulled his axe. The demon launched at him as Yoriichi qucikly put a deep gash in the demon's neck. The demon was shocked by the speed of the boy. '*Coughs* W-What the hell!? I didn't even see him move his arm.

"Red haired boy!! How the hell did you do that!?" The demon asked in anger. He was sure that the boy would be weak since he was a child and a human.

"I don't know. I just can see veins at some points and everything feels like it's in slow motion." The crimson hair boy explained. He was still unsure if that was the right explanation. "I can predict what you are going to do next." The demon smiled evilly.

"No matter. I'm still gonna to devour all three of you! Starting with girl!" The demon blitz towards Nezuko as Yoriichi used his axe to try and stop the demon although this time, it was prepared. He grabbed the axe and used it to swing Yoriichi into a tree. The demon then ready his claws to pierce through Nezuko's head. Fear began to overtake the girl. She wonder if it was the end for her.

"BROTHER!!" She screamed. Michikatsu quickly snapped back to reality. Nezuko's scream helped him fight wanting to eat the people in the temple. He rushed to Nezuko's aid and kicked the demon's head off. Yoriichi came back to try and help his brother only for the demon's body to launch the both of them into the woods. The demon fought the two brothers near the edge of the cliff. Michikatsu tried his hardest to keep the demon from killing him and his brother.