Hey!

Sydney-

"Hey! So, um, I think I have decided how to started my videos. I choose that as some of you may know I have 2 parents, who both are boys, they are also youtubes. Their accounts are danisnotonfire and amazingphil and they both start their videos the same way every time. Dan, who I call dad, says 'Hey internet!" and phil, who I call daddy say 'hey guys' so I decided to go with hey. I don't really know what to say anymore so-"

Dan and Phil appear in the doorway.

"Oh no a wild tickle monster has appeared." Dan says.

"No"

"Yes" Phil said running in a jumping on top of me.

"Oh look another one has appeared" Dan says.

"USE TICKLE" He adds

"No, no, no, no, no stooop plleease!!" I yelled as Dan jumped onto of me as well.

"ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!" He yells.

"Stoooooopppp"

Phil picks me up in a hug and walks out the room leaving dan sitting there awkwardly.

"PHHHHIIIIIIILLLLLL GIVE HER BACK SHE HAS A VIDEO TO FILM"

"Yeah daddy" I say.

"Aeroplane!" He says 'flying' me into the room.

"Hi, im [Sydney]" I joke.

"No!" Dan says sternly although he is trying to contain is laughter.

"Yes!" Phil laughs.

"and this is my room and its very ace and everything is ace" I finish in a northern accent.

"Not funny" Phil says.

"To bad" I laugh.

"Ok internet this is our super annoying child that doesn't have a bad first video because Phil and I are that awesome."

"cough cough, jealous"

"and thats enough for today bye." Dan says reaching for the camera.

"No wait" I say reaching for his hand

"What?"

"I gotta sign off" I say

"Go ahead then, queen of the internet"

"coming from the internet cult leader"

"Fine then go" he says

"Alright everyone thats all I have for today um, do stuff like comment, I don't really care, but maybe subscribe? We will all have loads of fun together with existential crises and cute fuzzy things-"

"you shouldn't be having existential crises" Dan interrupts.

"I'm editing 'over protective dad' in there"

"No your not"

"yes I am"

"fine just finish"

"Yeah aways thats all see ya next time!" I switch off the camera.

I sit in my current room (dans room) and edit the video. Since they came out they said we didn't need to swap the rooms but I liked it. Plus I don't know how the phandom, or I would for that matter, Feel if they got rid of the bedsheets. I use iMovie to edit it and upload it to youtube. I laugh as I rewatch the video and see how bad their necks where.

"Nice editing" Phil calls from his room.

"Thanks daddy"

"Your welcome. Come on lets play some video games."

"Ok" I smile to myself.