SMOOTHie

Sydney-

I open the laptop. I am going to do it, I am going to order the amazing book is not on fire. I go onto the website and type in the address details. Then Dans credit card details. What? Oh yeah I know his credit card details.

"And submit order." I say clicking the button.

Loading. Still loading. Now it is checking. What is it doing? Just a blank screen comes up with a link. I click on the link.

"Sydney? What the fuck are you doing?" Dan in the video asks. "Now please tell me even I or Phil are home. FUTURE DAN? FUTURE PHIL?"

"Sydney what hell is going on?" Phil asks walking into the lounge.

"I tried to by the book an-"

"Sydney. Incase you haven't noticed but the authors of that book are your parents. We have the book right here."

"Oh."

"How did you pay for it?"

"Dads credit card."

"Ok."

"Wait your not mad?" I ask.

"No. Once Dan took my credit card and went shopping with it. He spent 600 pounds."

"Oh wow."

"I yelled at him but he was laughing the whole time so eh."

"Ok."

"Use it go buy some stuff or whatever."

"Ok."

Wow I have responsible parents.

"Oi Emma?"

"What?"

"Call your friends we are going for smoothies."

"Ok."

Ten minutes later we are at the smoothie shop with Max, Cindy and Liam.

"What you want?"

"Raspberry." Cindy whispers.

"What ever your having." Liam says to me.

"Cookies and Cream." Emma laughs.

"Frost berries." Max decides.

I order 2 mango and peaches, 1 raspberry, 1 cookies and cream and 1 frost berries and pay with Dans credit card.

"Wait who's credit card is that?" Emma asks.

"Dads"

"Oh god you stole it?"

"Yeah Daddy knows though."

"Wait daddy is????" Max asks.

"Daddy is Phil and Dan is dad."

"Ok"

We then go shopping and muck around for a while longer.

Phil-

A week after Sydney, Emma and their friends did whatever Dan comes into the doorway of the lounge where Emma and Sydney are sitting.

"Um guys. Do you know why three hundred pounds were taken off my credit card last week?"

"Yeah." Emma says not looking up from her laptop.

"Why?"

"We went on a shopping spree and got smoothies." Sydney says.

"You what?"

"Daddy let us." Sydney says again more urgently.

"Phil!" He says whacking the back of my head.

"Ow!"

"Why?"

"Dan that really hurt!"

"Why?" He asks again.

"You took 600 pounds from mine before." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"OH Phil I am SO sorry did it really hurt that much?" He says hugging me.

I nod into his chest.

"I love you and you know that nothing can change that even if you spent a million pounds."

"I love you too."

"Awwww." Sydney says from behind us.

"Shut it Howell Lester."

She shuts her laptop and glares at Dan.

"Touché"

A/N: Sorry I lied in the last chapters A/N Next chapter maybe?
Side note: if it helps try doubling the pounds and that would be an approximate guess our how many dollars it is. So 2 pounds is 4 dollars, 1000 pounds is 2000 dollars and so on. (It is not exact just approximately)