Sister

Dan-

I sit on my bed. Sydney is currently at emma's house.

"Phil?" I call.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come in here?"

"Sure"

I hear footsteps and I see him as he enters the room. I close my laptop and place it on the ground as he sits on the bed.

"What is it?" He asks as I pull him on top of me kissing him.

"Oh"

I kiss him for a little then decide its time. I push him off me and pull him into my lap.

"Phil, I have been think for a while now and what would you think if we got another one."

"Another what?"

"Kid."

"I wouldn't mind. We should ask Sydney though."

"Ok"

Sydney-

DING DING

That must be Dan and Phil. Emma invited her other friend over. I am ok with it she is nice. Her name is Alex and she loves Dan and Phil. She didn't notice me though. She keeps on talking about them coming out, wondering who the girl was. Talking about how much she loves them. How did she NOT notice me?! We all walk to the door and open it. As expected it is dan and phil. I walk forward and hug each of them Phil giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi daddy. Hi dad." I say with a smile.

"You ok?"

"Yeah great."

I turn around to say goodbye when I remember that Alex was still here. Her mouth id open.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?!"

"It never came around. Plus I wanted you to like me without you knowing who I am."

"Aww how cute. Ok Sydney lets go" Dan says.

"Dan. No. Let her say goodbye" Phil says slightly pissed.

"See ya." I say giving Emma a hug and waving to alex.

"Bye."

We walk out of their garden and continue to the apartment as we talk about random crap. When we get there we walk up the stairs and sit in the study.

"Can we talk?" Phil asks seriously. Um ok thats new.

"Sure. What about?"

"How would you feel if we got you a sister." Dan says.

What?

"Um, well as they say on tumblr. Nope nope nope nope nopety nope nope nope.. nope."

"Why?" Dan asks with a tone I don't quite understand.

"Well Emma has a sister. And Alex has a sister. They are both complete utter brats. There will be one bad one and one good one. So the either loose me or adopt a little brat. Also what the hell are you going to do about rooms?" I explain.

"Oh."

"That makes sense." Phil says thoughtfully.

"So um different topic can you film an internet support group with me?" Dan asks.

"Sure."

We walk into his room and sit at his desk. He sets up everything and flips the camera on.

"Hey internet. Im here with my daughter Sydney, and today as you should be able to tell by the title."

"Unless you no read." I cut him off.

"Yeah or that. We are doing an INTERNET SUPPORT GROUP!"

We read some emails give some advice. It was fun. 2 years ago I would freak out if I met dan/phil I would freak out. Now Im sitting in Dans room filming an Internet support group.

A/N: Yay done! Ok so I do have plans for this story. They just may take a while to get to.

Ignore my grammar.