The outside place

Phil-

I sit on the couch eating lunch with Sydney while watching deathnote, we are almost finished the ones she hasn't watched.

"Surprise mother fuckers we are going outside." Dan says coming into the room.

"Dan language."

"Daddy, I am not 5" 

"Yeah little Philly." He says dropping onto the couch next to us.

"So why are we going into the outside place?"

"I do not know."

"Who are you and what have you done with Dan."

"You got me, have you seen the doctor anywhere?" He jokes.

"Yeah David tenant is outside."

"Noooooooo." He says falling back with his cute little claw hands.

"Ok alien lets go." Sydney says pulling her laptop of her lap and closing it.

"Nevermind I'm comfortable now."

"No you're not." I say picking him up.

"Woah Phil you're strong." 

"You're light." I smile running to the door still carrying him over my shoulder.

"No stop!" He laughs grabbing hold of my waist.

"Will we go to 'the outside place' then?"

"Yes fine!" He laughs as I drop him.

"Hey Sydney come here." I say gesturing her over.

"Why?"

She comes over and I grab her legs pulling her up so that I'm piggy backing her.

"Onwards!" She laughs digging her heals into my sides.

"Ow what was that for?"

"Thats how you start a horse now trot!" 

I piggyback her all the way to the bubble tea shop. When we get there a drop her as a couple phangirls come up to us and ask for hugs and photos. We get our bubble teas Sydney getting an Peach one (A/N: Im not sure if thats a thing just random flavour) and saying that she loves it. On the way back Dan offers to piggyback her. It was awfully funny seeing that since dan was 1.91cm tall with Sydney on top of him they towered over everyone around. We walk past a bookstore, well not past as Sydney pulls Dan into there. We go through the bookshelfs, Sydney found several books including paper towns, looking for Alaska and Divergent. According to her she was never able to read in the orphanage. She had already done a lot of reading just not as much as she would have if she could read when we weren't around. 

"Do you think I would ever meet John or Hank.. but one on one?" She asks.

"Probably. Likeliness is that we would see them if they come here."

"Ok."

"Why?" Dan asks.

"Just cause, I did read one book in the orphanage, only one, that was the fault in our stars."

"Oh, well if they come we could see if you can meet them."

"Ok."

We pay for the books and exit the store. We decide to go to a restaurant for dinner. We walk around for a while till we find a fish and chips shop. We order and start to talk about random crap.

"So isn't it your anniversary tomorrow?" Sydney asks.

"What one?" I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Since we met, since we got married, since we started dating." Dan says.

"Since you met."

"Wait." I say taking out my phone. "Oh yeah it is."

"Ok then." Dan says taking out his as well.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Calling my brot-"

"Why would you do that?" She cuts him off.

"No reason" He smirks at me.

"Oh. Let me then." She says taking out her phone.

"Hey emma. Yeah. Really? Oh. Anyways I was wondering if I could come over. Yep. Cool. See you."

"Never mind then." He says lamely putting away his phone.

We eat our food then go home. We do our usual of mucking around, Dan filming a younow. Although I still can't wait for tomorrow.