Thirty-Four.

"Can I teach you something?" He asked in a seductive tone, glancing right at my lips.

In one swift movement, Seojun turned me around on his thigh to face him.

While I stared into his eyes, intrigued by his hunger and desire, I could feel my heart start beating faster than it should be.

With a sudden wave of confidence, I leaned forward, my lips brushing against his ear,
"Yeah." I whispered to him, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

FLASHBACK (CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR)

Moving his face even closer, he left less than little space between us,
"Want me to teach you?" Seojun asked, his nervousness could be heard in his voice.

END OF FLASHBACK

Just what the fuck was I even doing?

My mind was so fogged up by the man who was in front of me that I couldn't even process my actions.

Without any hesitation, Seojun moved his hand to the back of my head as he intertwined his fingers through my hair.

His lips were only millimetres away from mine as he gazed directly into my eyes.

Things were different this time, this wasn't about teaching anymore, nor was he nervous or holding back like before.

Seojun didn't wait anymore before aggressively slamming his mouth against mine, devouring my lips.

He nibbled on my lower lip, causing me to flinch, before sliding his tongue into my mouth, colliding with mine, leaving the both of us completely breathless.

As much as I tried to hold it back, I quietly groaned, our lips still connected, as his free hand travelled all over my body.

His tongue explored every corner of my mouth, the two of us craving for more than just a few disorganised kisses.

Seojun tightened his grip around my body, pulling me closer than I could have ever imagined, his thigh rubbing beneath me and chest pushed against my front, our bodies grinding against each other.

I could feel every inch of his body and he could feel mine.

As he continued to play around with his thick tongue swirling around in my mouth, I placed my hands on his shoulders to keep up with his too fast tempo, squeezing them as I needed to breathe.

He pulled away slowly, breaking the kiss, the both of us basically gasping for air, our lips were swollen.

I was sure that this was just the beginning, but how much further could we go?

The room was starting to feel hot, hotter than it should.

"Fuck Ivory... you're really... testing my limits." Seojun whispered into my ear in a low tone with heavy breaths while I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Testing...? I'm not even... doing anything." I responded as I took deep and uneven breaths.

Provoked by my response, he pushed me down onto the couch, I laid down, staring up at the man towering over me with an indescribable expression.

He lowered his body to match the level of my ear,
"Do you want to keep going?" Seojun whispered to me in a seductive tone as he lightly nibbled on my ear.

I could understand that he wanted to take things to another level.

"I'm not really... experienced... in these kinds of things." I said, still trying to catch my breath, his body pressed against mine.