7.Sorry robbing

Phil's pov:
I woke up with blue prints in front of me on a warehouse floor.Wilbur was explaining something but my brain couldn't comprehend the words.
"Okay team so we're gonna walk in together at the first building then move through the top and over to the vault"
"What entrance are we using?"
"The front one-wha-are you an idiot we can't climb walls Tommy"
  My body started to move like it knew exactly what it was doing.Whats happening?why do i have a gun and a ski mask with me.The bank doors started opening and guns were fired.make the ringing stop!.People were all over the ground with blood and all i could do was watch.i never pulled that trigger once well-my mind didn't.
"Okay now Charlie and Tommy go check upstairs,Phil you take this room while me and Ranboo go get the money"
My head nodded.
Tom said we were out of money
We couldn't have gone bankrupt.I walked inside the room just pacing back and forth around the perimeter.I grew anxious by each second that went by.
"The elevator isn't working we're finding another route to the vault"
Ranboo called.i nodded and continued to point my gun at the living
More gunshots.more ringing.more guilt.Make it stop make it stop MAKE IT STOP!
Charlie asked why we were out
This woman was crying in front of me.She was begging me not to shoot her but my body had a mind of its own.I slapped her.I would never hit a woman though.What is happening to me?.
There was shouting behind me.i quickly turn and saw a civilian with a gun,Tommy with his gun pointed at him and Ranboo on the ground gunless.
"TAKE YOUR MASK OFF OR I'LL SHOOT"
I had to do something.I pointed my gun at the man as well.He was getting to close to Ranboo,with the nozzle already pointed at his stomach.
  He started to take his mask off slowly.
"THATS AGAINST HIS BOUNDRIES BITCH"
Gunshot after gunshot,i feel like im going deaf.Both,Tommy and the man were shooting
"Tom-Tom stop!Hes dead already!"
I didn't want to yell that.But its the truth.i can see footsteps near me until a large wince was heard.Ranboo..
Blood seeping onto the floor.His blue jumpsuit turning black with liquid.
"Shit!Ran let me go get Wilbur to hurry up"
Tom ran off shouting for Wilbur.I looked at Ran and he looked at me
"Im-im fine Phil dont sta-start giving me th-therapy"
"Your bloodied body says otherwise"
"It-its just a-an alternate r-reality so like i said im-im f-fine"
Alternate wha-.If this isn't real then what is?.
Tommy said that its because he spent it all
I asked him what we should do
No no no no NO!Im a criminal.my life is in jeopardy of this felony.
Alternate reality
Tommy said that we need to steal.We all went on board with it
Alternate reality
Right it isn't real.it isn't real.it is r-NO it isn't.If its not real how come it seems so normal.Like it would actually happen
"I GOT THE MONEY!"
  Wilburs voice boomed through the bank.Time for the escape.
"Okay now!if anyone decides to call the cops after we leave then your as good as dead!"
People cried and pleaded but something unexpected happened.Ticking.
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick
Tock
"Charlie wheres Charlie we need to get out of here!"
  He's looking down through the balcony
"I place bomb"
"CHARLIE GET DOWN HERE WE NEED TO LEAVE"
I didn't want anyone to die.we need to leave.leave leave leave leave LEAVE!
"I light Bomb now"
"No-"
The place ignites.I grab the nearest person and turn my back,making sure to protect them the best i could.I flew back hitting the ground in seconds.
Alternate reality
Alternate reality
Alternate reality
Alternate reality
Like Ranboo said earlier.Its an alternate reality so we'll be fine.But the pain is still there.i can still feel it throughout my body
  My eyes shot open to catch glimpse of the broken building's hard wood floor.I saw a shadow hovering over us.my vision was blurry and my ears were ringing heavily but i can see that it was Charlie.Why'd he blow up the bank?He changed the plan!.he went against our backs
"WHAT THE HELL CHARLIE WE COULD'VE DIED!"
"IT HAD TO BE DONE WILBUR!THE PEOPLE HERE AREN'T GONNA JUST NOT TELL THE POLICE!"
My hearing repaired a little bit to hear Wil screaming.I didn't even know i was standing until i had to pull Wilbur off of Charlie before he punched him
"That doesn't change the fact that you went behind our backs and changed the whole entire escape plan.We're lucky that cops aren't already here!"
"Like i said before it had to be done..right guys?...Guys?"
Nobody responded.i felt bad but i couldn't feed into this delusion im in.its all going to be okay in the end,y-yea its all going to be okay.
"Tommy?"
He said nothing.He looked guilty of something that i couldn't comprehend.
"Ranboo?"
"Im with Wilbur.You changed the plans and didn't tell no one"
  Charlie paused then stared at me.He gave me pleading eyes but i just shook my head slowly.
"Phil C'mon please you know how to be rational with stuff like this"
"Mate i-i can't"
I couldn't take it anymore.i dont know what got into me but i started to speedwalk away.Stepping over dead bodies,almost slipping in the blood that surrounds the area.Nobody was alive except for the group.i kinda like it like this
"Im driving everybody home..we need a break from each other"
  Im over this already.When am i going to wake up from this horrid nightmare.
"Wil im-"
"STOP TALKING PLEASE ITS SICKENING"
I was done.Nobody talked throughout the drive as i individually dropped them off.I was in the car by myself now.I was trying to steer my mind in the direction of how i'll get to see my wife when i get home.she's my rock.i love Kristin and she loves me i hope.
"Oh honey your home!how was filming?"
  Im already inside?.I dont remember even parking the car let alone walking in the house
"It was..interesting"
"Well i was just about to go to the store to pick up stuff for dinner if you wanted to go with me"
I paused and started to think.If i go with her i can't wake up from this nightmare but if i dont then i'll feel bad but awaken
"Im sorry honey but im just really tired from all that happened today i think im going to nap"
"Thats okay..i'll wake you for dinner"
  I thanked her and gave her a quick kiss before going to my room.Getting under the covers and immediately closing my eyes.

It felt like minutes before i got shook.I saw Kristin looming over me with a spatula in hand.
"Dinner time honey"
My eyes widened.It was real.Its not an alternate reality.I stole from a bank,i shot many people,ranboo got shot at,Charlie blew up the bank-wait.
"Holy fuck"
I muttered before I ran.ran out the house.ran on the street all the way over to his house.I bursted through the open door.
Blood was making a trail on the wood flooring,from the entrance to the stairs.I followed it and found it lead to the upstairs bathroom.soft cries and sounds of struggle were heard.

I knocked on the door and it went silent