𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛♥♥...

SUNGHOON'S POV:-

SUNGHOON'S POV:-

I'm using so much of my powers On my brother because I can't stand hearing him crying all day just because he thinks he killed our parents and he will have nightmares every night. I have to use my powers to let him sleep peacefully so that I can rest peacefully.

Since! I'm using my power so much. I have to drink blood to stay strong. And also The desire to drink blood is getting strong day by day. So I go hunting twice a week.

I had to go hunting, so I quickly completed all my chores and put my brother to sleep; So it was the perfect time at night, so I started hunting for blood. I returned to the palace before anyone

was awake and went to sleep.

-

-

NEXT DAY:-

-

-

I woke up a little later than usual. I went to the kitchen and saw my brother eating silently. I went to him and sat beside him, and asked if he was okay. He looked so silent. and he just nodded at my question.

~
~
~

TIME SKIPS:-

~
~
~

I asked my brother if he wants to go out with me. He nodded and said he will... we got ready in a few minutes. So we left with some bodyguards.

It was always a normal day.

My brother and I were out in the market until today. I saw the prince of the Kim Clan and his troop. They were in the same market where my brother and I came for an outing.

I wanted to talk to them with my brother, but my eyes widened from what I saw. The Prince held one of his guard's hands and started running away from his troop.

I quickly told my brother to return without me, and I chased them.

-

-

I quickly ran after them to see where they were going.?? I Stop when I saw them; they were near the riverbank.

I heard they are talking about something that happened in the past. What could it be? and suddenly the prince started crying, and the bodyguard tried to stop him.

And later after some time, They were holding hands. They were laughing. They were playing in the water. I can feel the anger in my body. I want to burn all these things. I want to break the whole world. I can feel and get angry watching them playing like this.