DAY EIGHT

"Finally, our shopping is done.." Ni-ki tiredly said keeping the bags inside the car...

"Hey guys, how about we catch a movie today?" Serene suggested with a mischievous grin, knowing full well that her proposal would be met with enthusiastic agreement.

Jungwon, ever the peacemaker of the group, nodded eagerly. "Sounds like a plan! I heard there's a new comedy playing at the theater."

Heeseung, who had been quiet throughout the day, perked up at the mention of the movie. His eyes darted to Sunoo, who stood beside him, trying to hide a blush. Little did he know, Sunoo was also stealing glances at him, their secret crushes on each other simmering beneath the surface.

"Great idea! I could use a good laugh," Jay chimed in, adjusting his glasses with a grin.

Jake and Sunghoon, the inseparable duo since they became good friends, are known for their endless barrage of lame jokes, immediately launched into their routine, much to the amusement (and occasional groans) of the rest of the group.

Ni-ki, ever the wildcard, flashed a playful smirk at Serene, "Sure, why not? Just as long as you promise not to annoy me too much," he teased, earning a playful shove from Serene in return.

With plans set and laughter echoing in the air, the friends made their way to the theater, their banter and camaraderie lighting up the streets as they walked. Despite their different personalities and quirks, they were a tight-knit group, bound together by friendship, laughter, and the shared excitement of whatever adventure lay ahead.

Little did they know, the real adventure was just beginning, with plenty of laughter, love, and unexpected twists waiting for them at the movies and beyond.

As the group settled into their seats in the theater hall, the excitement in the air was palpable. Popcorn in hand and anticipation building, they eagerly awaited the start of the movie.

Jungwon leaned over to Jay, nudging him playfully. "Hey, do you think this movie will be as cheesy as your jokes?"Jay rolled his eyes with a grin. "Oh, please. My jokes are top-notch. Unlike your taste in fashion!"This sparked a round of laughter among the group, their banter filling the air with warmth and camaraderie.

Meanwhile, Heeseung found himself stealing glances at Sunoo, who sat beside him, their knees almost touching. With each passing moment, the tension between them grew, their secret crushes on each other bubbling beneath the surface.

Ni-ki and Serene seated a few rows ahead and exchanged playful glances, Ni-ki couldn't help but smirk as Serene reached for the popcorn, pretending not to notice his gaze.

As the lights dimmed and the movie began, the theater erupted into laughter at the first sight gag. The group joined in, their laughter mingling with the rest of the audience as they settled in for a night of comedy and fun.

Throughout the movie, they share whispered comments and inside jokes, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment. Even Sunghoon, Jake, and Ni-ki couldn't resist cracking a few lame jokes under their breath, much to the amusement of the rest of the group.

By the time the credits rolled and the lights came back on, the friends were wiping tears of laughter from their eyes, their hearts full and their spirits lifted by the joy of their shared experience.

As they filed out of the theater, still chuckling and buzzing with excitement, they knew that no matter what adventures lay ahead, they would always have each other to lean on, laugh with, and make memories that would last a lifetime.

As the group exited the theater, their stomachs growling after the laughter-filled movie, Heeseung suggested grabbing dinner together. "How about we head to that new Korean BBQ place down the street?" Heeseung proposed, glancing at Sunoo with a hopeful smile. He didn't want the night to end just yet, not when he finally had a chance to spend time with his crush.