DAY FIVE

"Where are you, Jungwon.." Sunoo said through his phone while finding his friend at the canteen of his uni.

*Didn't he say he wouldn't come today... then why is he here..??

"Hey, Sunoo here," said Serey, waving her hand to sunoo, who was struggling to find his friends.

Finally finding the group, he smiled, holding a Boy's hand. He walked to them...

"Come, I'll introduce you to my friends.." said sunoo, pulling his hand. Upon reaching, he left his hand and stood before everyone like he was about to give a big announcement.

Everyone was silently looking at sunoo then the boy next to him...

"Oh, aren't you Park sunghoon," spoke Ni-ki, breaking the silence.

"Oh, you're right, ni-ki... isn't he park sunghoon..?? Our second contest winner..." exclaimed Jake as he remembered him.

"Well, you guys are correct... but that was not what I was going to say.." said sunoo eyeing everyone...

"What is it sunoo-ya..??" Asked Heeseung, showing his genuine smile... Sunoo hung his head low, looking at his shoe and then again toward heeseung...

"Well, meet park sunghoon, my cousin.." sunoo said and saw everyone... serey smile dropped.

"What..??" serey said almost shouting at them...

"Yeah, he is my cousin Just found out yesterday.." Said Sunoo, sitting next to Jungwon...

"What you mean you just found out yesterday hyung..?? and didn't you say you would not come today..??" said jungwon giving some place to Sunoo... and sunoo sighed before speaking...

"It was...

~~~ (time flies to yesterday)~~~

Sunoo was walking on the footpath... Listening to music continued walking until...

he felt someone was following him... He turned and saw this boy... He Turned back thinking they might have the same ways to go... And continued his walk... Soon he entered his condominium building... And saw he that he was also entering the same...

Maybe he will be in the same building..?? Right... He thought and he entered the elevator... And pressed 6 indicating his floor... And saw him doing the same...

Umm.?? Ha, maybe same floor..?? I guess... Thinking he stood nervously tapping the legs... Thinking when this door would open... And looks like the god listened to him... Soon a ding was heard to both of them...

Sunoo quickly got out of the elevator and walked towards his room... He still felt the boy was following him... He slowed his pace letting him go first... But he saw from his peripheral vision... The boy also slowed his pace... Now getting weirder and weirder... He thought of asking... So he turned...

"Why are you following me..??" He asked turning back to him who was looking at his phone all the way they walked...

"You are in my way... little boy," he said and walked in his way... leaving sunoo stunned for a second.

"Li-little boy..?? Excuse me..." he shouted turning to the boy who stopped in front of a door... he fastened his walk to him... clenching his fist like he was going to punch him...

"Uhh..?? what are you doing here..??" sunoo asked him as he saw he was standing in front of his door...

"It's my room.." said the boy, knocking on the door and earning a chuckle from the owner.