♦THE BEGINNING♦

It all starts from the Kang's clan where they had two vampire daughters

It all starts from the Kang's clan where they had two vampire daughters. no one know about thier vampire daughters.

(only me & thier parents,daughters)

The elder one's name is kang do Yuna, and the younger one's name is kang ha eun.as begin the elder of the family... do Yuna was smart, pretty, talented, and always work come first.

Do Yuna -as she is smart she gets more attention from their parent.
As their parents knew she will do all things they said. They decided to get marry their daughter to a captain soldier of Kim's clan because they were powerful enough to protect their daughter.

That's how Kang Do Yuna got married to captain soldier lee Jong Dae.

...But the younger one was childish, always doing what she wants......but she did everythingshe could have..but fate doesn't give her everything she wanted and that is her...... lover......

kang ha eun..fell in love with the park's clan prince park ha jun. who is a human.It was against thier law...yet she break their law for him...she was madly in love with him.

She got married to him.

They were happy. They had a child who was half-blooded. They named him park sunghoon.

  But we know happiness is just like guests. That stays for a few goods.

after a few months:-

One day park ha eun found out that her husband had a lover.

She can't accept the fact that her husband is in love with another woman.

She also talked with him about his affair. He said that she was being childish. They will always argue because of the woman he had. She had enough of this. She decided to leave everyone. She wanted to punish herself for everything she did.

        She went away from everyone. She attempted suicide by the Sunlight trope(Vampires who want to kill themselves tend to do it by waiting for dawn or walking into sunlight). while doing this she was thinking of her son and her happy moments with her husband slowly she faded into the sunlight.

By the time being her beloved husband forgets about her.

After few weeks:-

                      He brought the woman who he was in love with Park Ujin and her son Park Jongsaeng.

Everything was good. But Ujin didn't like Sunghoon. She did everything that she could to remove Sunghoon from the palace but Mr. Park could not let this happen. Because he feels pity for that boy who lost his mom at such young age. So he decided to keep this boy......

.......and this way Park Sunghoon becomes one of the main characters of the story

I'll explain the half in next chapter...
Tell me how is it..
Should I continue or not????