𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢...♥

He laughed maniacally when he finally figured out everything about being a vampire

He laughed maniacally when he finally figured out everything about being a vampire. Thanks to the two books he had.

He understood about being half and true-blooded vampires, and he also found out that the park Sunghoon and he were cousins brothers, but he didn't understand why he was marrying sunoo.

He was in a good mood, so he decided to meet his baby Angel, but when he opened the door, he saw it was night. He was stunned when he thought how stupid of him to be so immersed in the two books and didn't even notice the time. He was missing his baby Angel that night.

so, He decided to go to his room, and while walking, he saw someone just leaving the sunoo's room. He thought it could be his brother Jungwon and shrugged. and he decided to go inside the room. But he was frozen when he didn't see the Angel in his bed, he checked everywhere in the room. he didn't find sunoo. when he remembered that someone left the room before he came. He quickly ran out of the room and followed the Boy earlier who left the sunoo's room. When he saw the boys leaving the palace, he quickly ran towards him and caught him.

He turned the boy to see who it is. and he was stunned when he saw that the boy was his angel. he was shocked when he saw his angel's necklace glowing; it was like he was being possessed. He lifted him in his arms and took him to his room, and he slowly kept in the bed.

............................

Sunghoon's pov:

I was calling him through the necklace I made, but everything got in vain when he meddled in Like every time, I cursed beneath my breath, and quickly left the place before he could see me. *Mr. lee heeseung you're really something*

.............................

sunoo shot opened his eyes and he was startled when saw his hyung standing right beside him, standing like a ghost. Then heeseung just chuckled at the younger and asked-

sunoo-ya let's go to our secret place*smiled*

sunoo smiled and nodded at his hyung's request...

they both silently walked to their secret place...

..................

At their secret place:-