ᶜᴼᴺᶠᴵᴰᴱᴺᵀᴵᴬᴸ

Sunghoon saw him leaving the palace from his room window

             Sunghoon saw him leaving the palace from his room window. He didn't want to send him off because he didn't want to face him because of what happened earlier but it is only for a while, right Sunghoon?

**He was right...Sunoo will never accept me for who I am, but I'm ready to destroy everything if he can't be mine.**

EARLIER:-

when Jongsaeng, jungwon, and sunoo were roaming around the palace. there heeseung thought it would a great to talk with sunghoon...so he went to him to give the present he bought for him...

s: I thought you would never show up after stealing my book...

h: well, I'm here to take what's mine...** and show what you deserve**

s: what do you mean...??

h: **I mean you don't deserve sunoo...** Nothing I should get going sunoo would be ready by now ...

heeseung moves close to Sunghoon's ear and whispers,

"Meet me at night if you want to get back your book you little kid.." **smirk**

and he left...

AT NIGHT:-

"you are here."

"give me my book back."

"Not until you back off from this marriage."

"what made you think I can back out of this marriage?"

"Because I have your diary..."

and so..?"

"I'll give this to the king.."

BHAHAHAHA...what..?? give to the king...HAHA seriously...?? Do you think that will scare me...??

Before heeseung can do anything a sudden breeze can and the book was whoosh... taken away by someone else

???:- see you again kids...

"what was that..??"

Before They could do anything they both were slumber asleep...

And another person came and picked them up and they were assorted to their own places...

P1:- hyung do you really think what we are doing is right..?? I think he has the right to know who is he...!

P2:- stop it you little kid... what know about them..?

P:-1 but I'm serious but why are we doing this..?

P:-2 Don't you know who are we working for...?? Don't you remember how they helped us when we were......

P1:- aaaa okay...okay your Highness I know and I remember everything they do for us...

P2:- now let's go we still have work to do...

------------------------

AT SUNGOON'S PALACE:-

-

-

Sunghoon woke up with no memory of yesterday...and he didn't care because he got an idea.

"Maid man bring me a pen and paper..."

-

-

he laughed maniacally as he completed writing the letter hoping that this will enough to lure the king into his hands

" hmm, send this to Kim's palace...

"wait for mee kim sunoo...

=============

???:- you ready...??

???:- like always...* proud grin*

_______________________________

A gomen'nasai,

I know I'm late...hehe...

Dear readers,

I want to inform you that the upcoming chapter will be the last of this story for a few months.

I am currently working on a new story psycho, which requires me to take a break from this one. However, the plan on continuing the story with Part 2 in a separate book with some changes So, don't worry; the story will continue after a few months.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,

[ serene ]

Thank you for reading,

take care and

stan enha♥♥...