Chapter 6

The renowned doctor, drenched in sweat after a day of housework, longed for a bath. But upon entering the bathroom, he discovered it was dry.

"Fourth...Fourth..." Gemini called out into the house, but his calls went unanswered.

"Did he leave?" Gemini wondered, listening for the sound of Fourth's cane, but there was only silence.

Deciding to check the other rooms for a working bathroom, Gemini found them all locked. He decided to venture downstairs, hoping to find another bathroom. He hesitated before going to Fourth's room, fearing the owner's wrath for entering without permission.  Luckily, one of the downstairs rooms was unlocked, and it had a working bathroom.

As Gemini showered, the loud water flow drowned out any sound of the cane approaching. He was startled when the bathroom door suddenly swung open.

"SHIAAAAAAAA!" Gemini hastily covered himself, seeing the house's owner standing in the doorway.

"What are you yelling for?" Fourth asked.

"You...Why did you suddenly enter the bathroom?" Gemini said, embarrassed.

"Why? Are you shy? You're so dumb. I can't even see you, why are you panicking?" Fourth chuckled.

Gemini knew Fourth couldn't see him, but he still felt embarrassed being caught naked. He just scratched his head awkwardly.

"I didn't know anyone was showering here. Why are you bathing here? What about the bathroom in your room?" Fourth inquired.

"Ahh...There's no water there," Gemini explained.

"Well, then you can fix it tomorrow," Fourth said, turning to leave.

"Okay...Hah? Oh, wait...I don't know how...Fourth..." Gemini called out, but the man had already gone.

...

The next morning, the famous doctor was busy fixing the bathroom pipes. His shirt was covered in mud from working on the leaky pipes.

"Hahh...I need to change my clothes," Gemini said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

While searching for a clean shirt, he realized he only had one pair of clothes left and hadn't washed his dirty ones yet.

As he descended the stairs, he saw Fourth sitting on the sofa in the living room, playing with his dog.

"Fourth...I need to wash my clothes. Uhmm...can I ask where your laundry machine is?" Gemini asked.

"I don't have a laundry machine. Electricity is too expensive, even for the refrigerator and light bulbs," Fourth replied.

"Ahh...So what am I supposed to use to wash my clothes?" Gemini asked.

"Your hands," Fourth said.

"My hands?" Gemini repeated, bewildered.

...

After Gemini's question, the house owner patiently taught him how to wash clothes by hand.  Gemini spent hours rubbing and scrubbing his clothes, and by the time he finished, his wrists were red and painful.

"Ouch," Gemini said as he tried to touch his sore wrists.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of a white cane approaching his direction.

🥕🥕🥕

😆😶

Next chapter is character info kha ~

Thank you for reading ☺️

Please leave a comment and vote! 🙏