Chapter 16

"Attention Class A students.... We have a new transfer student who passed the school's scholarship. Please be quiet and hear him out."

The teacher announced this to Class A, who were busy with their own business.

"Passed a scholarship? In Class A? Wow... Ai'Satang.... This is the first time someone's passed a scholarship straight into Class A," Winny said, lifting his head, curious about the transfer student.

"Winny... Why does he look familiar?" Satang said, staring at the transfer student.

"Sawadee krub..... I'm Fourth Nattawat naa krub."

"Shiaaaa... I remember him now! He's the one who glared at you, Gemini," Winny said loudly, making the whole class turn their heads towards the three of them, including Fourth, who stared at Gemini with an unreadable expression.

"Mr. Winny... Please be quiet... Mr. Nattawat, you can sit beside the class president, because he's the one who will explain the school rules and regulations. Mr. Norawit, I guess this isn't the first time you two have seen each other," the teacher said.

When Fourth stood in front of Gemini, Gemini couldn't help but gulp. He didn't know why, but he felt this man truly hated him.

"Can you please move forward? The space is too close for strangers to sit together, right?" Fourth said in his stern voice.

"Ah.. Ah.. Krub..." Gemini could only move forward awkwardly.

"Pftt-"

"Winny... Stop laughing."

"Hahaha.. Satang, this is so much fun."

Said the two lovebirds, whispering in the back of Fourth and Gemini.

...

"Woahh.. That transfer student is amazing too! Look, he even beat Gemini in the battle quiz. But why do I feel like he did it intentionally?" Winny said, eating his lunch.

"Before you compliment other people, look at your lips first. Look how messy you are," Satang said, wiping the food stain off Winny's lips with his hand.

"But what you said is true. I know now why he went straight to Class A. Ai'Gem, why are you so quiet, huh?" Satang said to Gemini, who was staring at nothing, playing with his food on his plate.

"I'm just thinking... Even though he looked at me angrily, why do I find it adorable?" Gemini didn't realize he was smiling like an idiot.

"Alaiwa..... What are you saying, Gemini?" Winny said, confused.

"Hah... ah.. Nothing. What was it again?" Gemini said, hurriedly changing the topic.

"We were talking about the transfer student, but by the way, Gemini, I think Fourth is in danger," Satang said in a low voice.

"Why do you think so?"

"Did you already forget? Fourth is a genius. What if someday he becomes top 1 in school, and not you? Not only will your grandfather scold you, but there's a chance he'll expel Fourth." Satang said.

Gemini could only sigh, thinking about his strict grandfather.

🥕🥕🥕

😊😊😊

Thank you for reading, kha~😊

Please leave a comment and vote 🙏