Chapter 14

"Why are you here?" Gemini questioned the person in front of him.

"Why?... Nothing, I'm just sightseeing the hospital my cousin built through his hard work," Phuwin said, trying to sound complimentary, but his tone was mocking.

"Do you think I'll believe you? Just sightseeing? Don't lie to me. Speak. I don't want to waste my time on you. I still have things to do," Gemini said, crossing his arms.

Phuwin stood up from the chair, approaching Gemini slowly and stopping in front of him.

"Tchh.. A man like you... Acting like this is not suitable for a man who's strong with his brain but has a weak body that always passes out. It's ridiculous to think... When Grandfather finds out about this, better be prepared." Phuwin said, preparing to leave, but abruptly stopped when he heard Gemini speak.

"I think I'm much better than you because at least I got this bad effect on my body from working hard, not like others who marry their business partner just to keep their company from falling down."

Phuwin glared at Gemini, but then sneered.

"Doc. Gemini.. I think you're worse than me, because if you remember anything... Ah, never mind. I just want to say... Someday you will realize how worse you are," Phuwin said before finally leaving Gemini's office.

...

"Hahh.. Sorry, Mark. If my cousin threatened you earlier, he always acts like that when he's bored or in a bad mood," Gemini said, explaining to Mark why Phuwin forced him to call, even though Gemini was still resting.

"Nahhh.. It's okay. I'm the one who disturbed your rest. But... Yahh.. I told you to rest and take care of yourself. But why do I feel like you're becoming more stressed, huh?" Mark said, observing the man sitting in his office chair.

"Mark.... I have something to confess to you."

"Shiaaaaa... Gemini.. I told you.. I already like Ford. So don't confess your feelings - Ouch.. Hey... Why are you hitting me?" Mark complained when Gemini hit his head.

"Stop saying nonsense, Mark. I'm serious here."

"Ah.. Ah.. Okay, okay. I'm just teasing you. So what is it?" Mark said, getting serious too.

"Mark.... I like someone, but he keeps saying I need to stop liking him because... There's someone in his heart." Gemini said, looking down, but Mark knew Gemini was sad and upset.

"Hahh.. Did you ask him who that someone is?"

"No..."

"You're so dumb, Gemini. Why didn't you ask him? What if that person already died, never came back to him, didn't remember him anymore, or that person cheated, that's why the person you like can't move on?" Mark said.

"Is that possible?"

"Nothing is impossible, Gemini. If you try to ask him, if luck is on your side and this is the reason he can't forget that person, then you can help him move on. But if you really have no chance, know your limitations and move on," Mark said, tapping Gemini's shoulder lightly.

...

Because Gemini couldn't travel to Chiang Mai yesterday, he decided to travel today. Once he arrived in Chiang Mai, he rushed to Fourth's house. Gemini still had a spare key for both the gate and the door, so he could still enter, but he noticed no one was home.

"FOURTH... FOURTH..." Gemini called out for Fourth inside the house, but no one answered. Gemini decided to go to Fourth's room. Fourth's room wasn't locked, so Gemini entered.

Fourth's room was simple, with a sky blue theme. It had a simple bed and a chinzhilla design. As Gemini looked around Fourth's room, he noticed a mini photo sticker on Fourth's headboard and a picture frame on the table of two people together.

And when Gemini stared at the person in the picture with Fourth, his breath hitched.....

The person in the picture with Fourth was...

Him...

🥕🥕🥕

😶😶😶

The Photos

Picture Frame:

     [Shot by Friend of the characters]

Mini Photo:

         [Shot by friend or each other]

             [Stolen shot of each other]

Thank you for reading 😊 kha~~

(It's my birthday today kha🥺
July 17,2023..)

Please leave comment and vote 🙏