Chapter 31

A man in a black suit stood in his grandfather's tomb, remaining there for hours.

"Son... Gemini..."

"Mae krub... You know... All my life, I really wished that someday Grandpa would give us freedom from all his expectations... I can't hate him nor harbor a grudge... Even though I want to deny it, he's one of the reasons why I became independent and strong in life.  So, in this way, I can still forgive him for everything we suffered because of him... But I can't also deny the fact that he was a cruel person. He made me lose someone who was so important to me." Gemini said, facing his mother, who looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean, Son?"

"Mae... I remembered everything now, and I know everything. Fourth Nattawat was my lover and also the donor who gave me a chance to see again."

"Son... I really wanted to tell you, but-"

"It's okay, Mae. But for now, I will do everything I can to make up for all we missed." Gemini said, gazing out at the gloomy sky.

...

"Impossible! It's really Father's last statement..." Phuwin's mother said angrily to the trusted assistant of Gemini's grandfather.

"Yes, Mrs. Tangsakyuen. This is your Por's last statement."

"How could this be? This is so unfair! Why does my family only get 20% of Por's inheritance while they get 30%? When he was still alive, he was already unfair to us, so even after he died, he's still favoring others." Phuwin's mother said, glaring at Gemini's parents on the other side of the living room.

"Phi, can you please respect Por? How can you say that it's only a 10% difference? Why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

"You're saying that because you've never experienced being an unfavorable family. So, you have no right to say that to my face. Tchh... Whatever. Let's go, Phuwin. Being with them makes me want to throw up." Phuwin's mother said.

Phuwin could only follow his mother, looking back at Gemini's parents before leaving.

"Hahhh... Sorry. If my sister acts like that, it's because she really has a short temper." Gemini's father said apologetically to the trusted assistant of his father.

"It's okay, Mr. Norawit. But sir, this inheritance is named after your son. So, he is the one who will receive it. I need his signature."

"Ahh... About that, my son has something to do today. So, it's better we do it next time." Gemini's mother said, smiling apologetically.

...

"N'Si, we're here." Ford said, supporting Fourth as he walked slowly.

"Where is it? P'Ford, why do I feel like this is quite familiar?" Fourth said, confused.

"Just walk straight ahead, and you'll know everything. Here, your white cane. Be careful in your way, Fourth. I'll leave first. Let's go, Khun Noo." Ford said, leaving Fourth alone and taking Khun Noo with him.

"Ahh... Okay."

A few weeks after Gemini returned to Bangkok, he asked Ford and Mark not to leave Fourth alone while he was away because he was worried about him. Gemini had forgotten that Fourth had lived his own life alone for the past eight years.

But because love can make you an idiot sometimes, Fourth just let it go.
And now, Gemini suddenly called them in the morning and made them travel to Bangkok because he said he had a surprise for Fourth. Mark and Ford already knew about it, but Fourth had no idea.

Fourth, walking slowly using his white cane, didn't realize it, but this path was very familiar to him. He could even smell the refreshing air coming from the trees and the scent of sunflowers? Realizing something, he murmured to himself with a trembling voice,

"This... This is our house before I sold it. Me and my Grandma's house."

"Fourth."

Gemini called out to him, standing in the doorway of the house.

"Gem... You... You bought this house again? Why?"

"Aww... My Fotfot, because... Traveling between Bangkok and Chiang Mai is quite hard. If you were still living there, I couldn't rush to you when I missed you or when my duty at the hospital ended. These past few weeks without seeing you have been so difficult for me. It makes my heart hurt. So, if you live here, then it's only minutes of travel, and I'll see you again. So, do you like it?" Gemini said, smiling.

Fourth knew that this wasn't the only reason why Gemini bought this house again. He also knew how important and precious this house was to him.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Fourth hurriedly hugged Gemini and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Gem... Thank you so much."

"This is nothing, Fourth. I promise. We will never be separated again." Gemini said, hugging Fourth back.

🥕🥕🥕

☺️☺️☺️

Thank you for reading 😊

Please leave comment and vote kha🙏