Damsel in Distress

AN: I've been seeing a lot of Four in a Dress fan art, which inspired this. This art made by Caramella314 is the one I'm basing this story off of!

Four really should've seen this coming. When Mario had busted down the door to his RV at the ass crack of dawn to hang out, he should've been suspicious. But his avatar/best friend had acted so genuine that Four didn't sense he had more sinister intentions. That was his first mistake. Actually his first was ever being friends with Mario.

Maybe then he wouldn't have to deal with the fact that the son of a bitch stole all his clothes leaving only his signature hat, a goddamn dress. Said dress is currently laid out on his mattress as he stares at it in a mixture of disbelief, annoyance, and wondering what in his life left wrong to get him to this point.

He doesn't even know why Mario did this. Sure, he's worn a dress before a couple of times but that was for a challenge. And maybe he wore Peach's dress for fun once but that was for shits and giggles!

Speaking of Peach, the dress in itself was much like hers, except it was blue with white accidents and had a pink gradient in the skirt. Mario was kind enough to leave a pair of blue ball earrings, a pair of blue flats, and a pair of silk gloves, just to complete the Peach look.

"If only he put this much effort into his daily life..." Four said, pinching the bridge of his nose. The only other clothes he has on are the ones he slept in, those being a shirt and his boxers. It's probably not a good idea to go out in those, but unless he wants to put the dress on, he's stuck.

....

He can't believe he's actually considering this.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Mario." Four said, one hand opening the door to the RV and another holding up his skirt. After about 10 minutes, he had swallowed his pride and put the goddamn dress on. It was actually quite comfy but Four will die before ever admitting it.

"Where the hell did he even get all this, I don't want to know." Four's only saving grace is that at least he can still wear his hat. He looks around the showgrounds. it's empty thankfully, he doesn't want anyone to see him like this. Well maybe he at least wanted Mario here so he could throttle him

"God damn it, fine." Four sighs, dialing Mario's number "He better pick up or I'm gonna-Wait what the hell is that?" Four lowers his phone, hearing something. He looks around aimlessly, trying to find the source of it. Finally, out of the corner of his eye, he notices someone and turns to face it.

Only for it to be a turtle, in a clown car, holding a burlap sack barreling toward him while screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Hehehehe..." Mario chuckled, almost devilishly. He rubbed his hands together just as a supervillain would. He certainly felt like one after the prank he pulled. He had gotten the hell out of dodge after accomplishing his task, not wanting to be there once Four had realized what he had done and subsequently, beat his ass over it.

"Uh...Mario?" Luigi asked, standing in the doorway to their bedroom. He was holding a similar pair of white overalls "What is this and why was it with your clothes..." He asked his brother, although he wasn't sure if he really wanted to know the answer.

"Oh those are Four's clothes," Mario said, looking and his brother over his shoulder.

"I figured. But why do you have them?"

"I stole them." Mario chirped as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"...Why." Luigi deadpanned, wondering what exactly his brother had done now.