Chapter 2: Kidnapped.

♡George pov♡

I have been on this bench for hours. The sun is starting to rise. There's a man across the street who's been staring at me for the past 30 minutes. I'm on the verge of a panic attack. I stood up and grabbed my suitcase. I started to walk down the sidewalk. The man crossed the street and started walking behind me. I could feel my eyes watering.

I'm gonna cry. He's going to murder me or kidnap me. There was a crowd of people coming my way. I slipped into the crowd and hid in an alleyway.

"Fuck!" Someone yelled, clearly startled.

I quickly looked to see a tall blonde wearing all black with a knife in his hand. It was blood-stained. My eyes wandered to the body of a man on the cement. I felt my eyes widen, and I slowly backed away. For a minute, we just stared at each other. He stepped closer, and I made a run for it. This suitcase is rather heavy when you're carrying it.

"Oh my- fuck!" I heard him yell.

I soon heard footsteps behind me. It was still dark enough where I could hide somewhere. I ran into a different alley. The suitcase was pulled from my hands and tossed aside. A hand went over my mouth, and I was slammed against the concrete wall. The blonde man now stood directly in front of me. He stared down at me. I felt my eyes watering in fear. A couple rolled down my face. His eyes softened just a bit.

"I'm not going to hurt you unless you give me a reason to, okay?" He mumbled.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as more tears left my eyes.

"I'm gonna take my hand off your mouth, but don't scream, or I WILL kill you. Got it?" He asked.

I nodded. He hesitantly removed his hand from my mouth. I didn't say a word.

"Listen, I'm sorry you had to see that. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't report me to police though." He said.

Is this guy fucking crazy?

He must be able to read minds.

"Okay, how about this. If you report me or say anything about this at all, I will slit your throat open. That better?" He asked.

I just stared back at him.

"Got it?" He asked.

I still didn't respond. I was beyond terrified. He sighed before pulling out a knife. He pressed it against my throat and leaned his face close to mine.

"Do you got it?" He asked.

"Dream what the actual fuck are you doing?" Another person asked.

"He saw me do it." The blonde replied.

"Fuck dude. I told you." The other said angrily.

"I-I won't tell anyone." I stuttered.

He looked over at me a little, shocked.

♡Dream pov♡

It's the British man from earlier.

"We have to take him with us." Sap stated.

"Did you drive?" I asked.

He nodded. The British boy opened his mouth to speak, but I shoved a rag in it. I felt bad for him. I pulled him away from the wall, keeping a firm grip on his wrists. Sap grabbed his suitcase.

"Clear." Sap told me.

He opened the backseat door, and I tried to put the brit in gently. He decided to thrash around. I shoved him into the car, and he kicked my face. I slammed the door shut and held my nose.