Chapter 23: Brother.

Hahahahahaha.

♡George pov♡

Dream had texted me asking to meet in the kitchen. I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake Karl. It's literally midnight. I left the room and went into the kitchen.

"What do you need?" I asked.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me against him.

"I feel like I haven't kissed you in days." He complained.

"Okay, then kiss me." I replied.

He immidiantly pressed his lips against mine. His grip on my hips tightened. He lightly bit my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth more so he could slip his tongue in. He pinned me against the edge of the counter, pressing his body against mine. His hand slid under my shirt onto my bare waist. He pulled away from the kiss.

"I forgot Punz was sleeping in the living room." He mumbled.

"Bathroom?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked down the hall and into the bathroom. Dream shut the door and pinned me against it as his lips met mine again. I let my hands roam his chest. He pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

He kissed my neck again before lightly sucking. My hand went to his hair. I tangled my fingers in it. His lips trailed down to the spot near my collarbone. He pinched the area of skin between his teeth. I let out a breathy moan before quickly covering my mouth. Dream grabbed my wrist and forced my hand away from my mouth. I felt his lips against my ear.

"That was so fucking hot." He mumbled.

Shivers went up my spine at the tone of his voice. He laughed a bit and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

His face was very red.

"Dream, what?" I asked.

"No, it's embarrassing." He mumbled.

"I probably won't think it's embarrassing. Just tell me." I stated.

"I- uh- when you moaned, I just have a problem." He stuttered.

He turned even more red. I was confused for a minute until it hit me. I made him hard.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to -"

"No. Don't apologize. It's not your fault." He cut me off.

"Do you want me to...?" I asked.

"You don't have to do anything." He replied.

"I know I don't have to. I want to. Only if it's okay with you." I told him.

I pushed him away from me a bit and cupped his face in my hands.

"Dream, do you want me to?" I asked.

"If you aren't okay with it, I don't wanna -"

"I already said I was okay with it. I need you to tell me if you want me to." I stated.

"I want you to." He told me.

"If you want me to stop or anything, I need you to tell me. It was about me last time. Now it's about you." I said.

He nodded. I pulled him towards me and connected our lips. My hands ran over his chest and down to his hips. My hand slid under his sweatshirt. I ran my fingers along the very defined muscles. I pulled away from his lips and kissed his neck.