Chapter 24: Feeling.

♡George pov♡

Niki had stopped the bleeding and bandaged Quackity's wound. Now we had to wait for Wilbur to wake up. Dream sighed and walked into the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water.

"Dream." Karl scolded.

Dream dumped the glass of water on Wilbur's face, also soaking me. Wilbur sat up and wiped his face with his hand.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"You soaked me, you asshole." I stated.

Dream set the glass down on the table.

"Are you okay, mi amor?" Quackity asked. (My love)

"Yeah, what happened?" He replied.

"You passed out. I think you were in shock." I told him.

"So Dream dumped water on me?" He asked.

"And me." I added.

"But it worked." Dream stated.

I rolled my eyes in response.

♡Dream pov♡

After making sure both boys were good, we left the house. Upon stepping out of the house, I met eyes with someone I hoped I wouldn't see again. He shot me a smile as he continued walking. I felt my stomach turn, and my knees go weak. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I flinched away.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" George asked.

I nodded, and we got into the car. I watched him continue to walk down the sidewalk, glancing back once in a while. Then, the urge hit me. Not the urge to kill. The urge to hurt myself. I clasped my hands together in my lap as Sapnap started to drive. I feel like I could throw up. I pulled my sleeves down more and held them tightly.

"Are you sure you're alright?" George asked quietly.

I hesitated before nodding. He doesn't need to deal with all my problems. He puts up enough in a relationship where his boyfriend can't even have sex with him. He shouldn't have to put up with me. I squeezed my hands into fists, letting my fingernails dig into my palms. We soon arrived at home. I got out of the car and started walking ahead of everyone else.

"Dream, are you good?" Sap asked.

I nodded in response. We went upstairs and down the hall to our apartment. I went in and went down the hall to my room. I shut the door and locked it behind me. I opened my cabinet and felt my heart drop. All my blades and razors are gone. I slammed the cabinet shut and banged my fist hard on the top of the stand. I went to the drawer on the other side of the room and opened it. My knives. I chose the newest one I bought and took it out.

"Dream? Hey, what happened? I heard you slam something." George said loudly.

"I'm just - I was looking for something." I stuttered a bit.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"No, I'm changing. Just a second." I replied.

An overwhelming feeling of being dirty washed over my body. I need to shower. I feel so gross. So used. I rolled up my sweatshirt sleeve. I brought the knife to my wrist. It's so sharp. I pressed down and dragged it across. It was white for a minute before blood flowed to the top of the cut. I cut again. Then again. Then again. I felt a wave of dizziness wash over me. I dropped the knife and let it fall to the floor.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I rolled my sleeve down and went over to my closet. I still feel dirty. I can feel it all over my body. The hands. I grabbed a hoodie, sweatpants, and boxers. The hands ran all over my body. I walked to my bedroom door and opened it. George stood there looking concerned and even a little upset. I tried to walk past him. He gently grabbed my wrist. I quickly turned around and shoved him away from me. His back hit the doorframe rather hard, making a loud bang, and his eyes widened a bit.