Welcome to the family

The demon girl. She protected her brother even though he was a human. That's what Rui has been looking for. Someone who is willing to risk their lives for a family member.

"I will allow you to live if you hand your sister to me." Rui offers. He needs to have this girl as a family member.

The boy only grittes his teeth. "I will never sacrifice my sister for my own sake! I will protect her no matter what!"

The boy's sentence has Rui freezing. Protect... It rands in his ears. No, just the demon girl won't do, he needs them both. His older sister is about to run off.

"Don't go anywhere." Rui warns her and she stops immediately, shaking with fear. "I need these two alive."

Rui's older sister understands. Rui wants her to help him capture these two. She swallows and turns to the two. She has to do this. She has been the one who succeed the longest. She has rarely made Rui angry. While their older brother and parents were brought to this family before her, she has been the one with the least mistakes. She has lived up to Rui's expectations and she will continue to do so.

The demon girl falls unconcious pretty quickly, clearly tired from regenerating. She hasn't been eating enough humans to be strong enough, wouldn't be suprising if she has eaten any at all. Rui suspended the demon girl up in the air as Rui's sister began attacking the demon slayer, distracting him.

The boy manages to hold on for a while, but Rui and his sister hadn't even used their full potential yet. Soon Rui captures him and knocks him out. The boy is a human, but that can be easily fixed.

"Brother, sister, welcome to the family." Rui says to the unconcious siblings.