Heartbeat of Hastinapur and panchal

In Hastinapur

Krishnaa stepped out from the fire and seek blessings from yaj and upayaj. They both wholeheartedly blessed her.

She then went towards bhism pitamah and touched his feet.
Krishnaa: pranipat mahamahim bhishm.
Bhishm blessed her and embraced her affectionately.
Bhishm : u can call me pitamah putri.

She then went towards dhrithirasht and took blessings from him. He asked her to call him as pitashree by touching her head affectionately.

She then went towards vidur...he said the same as dhrithirasht and blessed her.

Gandhari hugged her lovingly and blessed her.

Kunthi embraced her for a long time...she don't know how she is feeling exactly but she felt blessed by being a mother figure to a girl child that too a fire born ...she pecked her head affectionately and asked her to call her and gandhari as mata.

Dhushala ran towards her and hugged her tightly out of excitement and kissed on her cheeks saying that she is looking heavenly beautiful.

Shakuni also blessed her happily without any bitterness in his words.

________________________

After two years

In panchal:

Panchal naresh drupad was frustrated because of some rival country that they are threatening for war....while he is crossing the garden he saw his beautiful daughter draupadi whom he considered as a divine gift from God for himself and also for his country's well being...she is now grown into a seventeen year old girl who looks like a goddess herself....his heart melted when seeing her playing with the rabbits in the garden with her friends....his all frustration flew away within a second....he went towards her and pecked on her forehead...soon prashati, shikhandini and dhrisht all joined and it became a perfect family time...draupadi is the apple of their eyes not only for her own family but also for the whole panchal kingdom.

_____________________

In Hastinapur:

The sound of anklet rang inside the whole hastinapur palace...kunthi and gandhari both are searching for the owner of those anklets none other than krishnaa who is now 17 years old as same as dhushala....she is wearing a commoner dress which is given by her best friend vrushali ...so that she could escape from kunthi and gandhari easily....she ran towards bhishm and vidur and show her puppy eyes for help

Krishnaa: pitamah pitashri vidur pls help me from mata gandhari and mata kunthi.

Bhishm smilingly asked: what have u done today?

Krishnaa with her ever known innocent face: nothing pitamah I didn't do anything...I don't know y both of them are searching for me.

Vidur: Then y are u hiding from them if u didn't do anything wrong...he asked mischievously knowing that she could have done something.

Krishnaa: nothing pitashri believe me.

Then she ran away from there immediately when she heard the sound of kunthi and gandhari.

Bhishm and vidur will always support Krishna in whatever she does...in these two years she became the favourite of everyone....she is the heartbeat of bhishm, vidur, gandhari and kunthi....kunthi loves her more than her own sons...even though she is the mother of five sons...her wish of being a mother of girl child is fulfilled by the presence of Krishna....she is the one who will take care of everything for Krishna from morning to night...from feeding her food to making her sleep and much more. She is also the favourite of commoners who work in palace....her presence itself bring happiness to their soul...she will treat everyone equally and respect everyone including all the workers in palace....that's y they always have respect and admiration towards her.