New Relationships

In hastinapur:

Kings, queens, Princes and princesses from various kingdoms started arriving in hastinapur to participate in their celebration for the return of their 105 princes from gurukul.

In krishnaa's chamber:

Kunthi and dhushala made unconscious krishnaa lie on the bed comfortably with the help of dasis and asked the vaidhya to look after her....vaidhya checked her and said that it was just a shock and she will be alright in some time....within a few minutes krishnaa gained her consciousness and sat on the bed....dhushala and kunthi became happy by looking at krishnaa and quickly hugged her.

Dhushala: krishuu u made everyone worry....see kunthi mata also waiting here for u to gain ur consciousness....she didn't even went to her son's after kalapradharshan.

Krishnaa looked at kunthi and sighed.

Kunthi: putri how are u feeling now....she pecked krishnaa's forehead lovingly....putri today u saved my son's life....I don't know how to thank you.

Krishnaa: mata nothing like that....I am like ur daughter right....then y are u thanking me....more over rajkumar Arjun only saved my life with his skills....if he didn't save me i would have....she was about to finish when kunthi kept her fingers on her mouth.

Kunthi: shhh no more talking....u know that u and my sons are no different to me....I love u all equally....u need to get ready....the celebration is about to start....dhushala helps her to get ready quickly.

Dhushu nodded.

Krishnaa: okay mata we will come soon....please go and visit ur son's first....they must be yearning now to spend some time with u.

Kunthi pulled her cheeks....nodded positively and went to visit her son's.

Meanwhile dhushala remembered about krishnaa's dream rajkumar and she also noticed the same tilak on Arjun's forehead before itself.....she looked at krishnaa in a teasing tone.

Krishnaa: dhushu y are u looking at me like this?

Dhushala: u really don't know y am I looking at u like this?....Haan

Krishnaa nodded negatively

Dhushala: idiot haven't u noticed the tilak on bhratha Arjun's head whom u tried to save today.....he is your dream prince....I told u na that he is one of my bhratha....today he picked u in bridal style after u lost ur consciousness.

Krishnaa: what he picked me in bridal style....her cheeks turned like a tomato.

Dhushu: ohooo blushing krishuuu

Dhushu: ohooo blushing krishuuu....I am going to get u as my bhabhi soon that too for the wife of my fav bhratha....omg....u know krishuuu iam the happiest in this world right now.

Dhushala screamed while krishnaa tried to close her mouth.

Krishnaa: okay okay we can talk about this later...now we have to be ready quickly.