First meet ❤️

Recap

All Pandavas except yudi disguised in the Brahmin attire...they reached the temple by 5.30 am, went to Mahadev and prayed.....then they thought to roam the temple by splitting into two...nakul and sahadev in one team...Bheem and Arjun in another.

Present

Krishnaa vrushali and Karn reached the temple by 5.50am...karn was admiring krishnaa when she came out from the chariot.

karn was admiring krishnaa when she came out from the chariot

Krishnaa

krishnaa straight away went inside the temple to do abhishek without wasting any time...when she remembered her sakhas words.

Karn and vrushu looking at the running krishnaa

Krishnaa be careful...Karn muttered...Vrushali was about to run after krishnaa... suddenly her leg twisted and was about to fall...when two strong arms held her and prevented her from falling....when she opened her eyes she found herself in the arms of radheya....both their eyes met for a few seconds....Karn thought for a second that she is beautiful but not more than krishnaa...krishnaa is exceptional beauty nobody can withstand....but this is the first time Karn noticing vrushali's beauty....their trance broke when two bhramins cleared their throat and passed them....that is none other than naughty nakul and sahadev.

Nakul and sahadev's pov

Nakul: see dev...how dare that couple romance outside the temple that too in front of two bachelor's.

Sahadev: being single and watching all this really hurts...we should do something.

They both planned and made a sound of clearing their throat in a loud tone so that they could hear and separate.

Vrushali blushed and Karn felt awkward for behaving with her like this....he helped her to sit in a nearby place as she winced in pain.

Bheem is not ready to leave the temple because he came mainly to taste the Prasad....after waiting for sometime finally they announced the food for the needy and bhramins in the backside of the temple....Bheem without Arjun flew to that place...Arjun sighed and laughed at his bhratha...his heart is expecting one thing...that is the glimpse of fireborn....he is not sure whether someone really exists as a fireborn or some other princess is visiting other than fire born...Bheem would have misunderstood what the bhramins said about fireborn...he is not sure whether he will be able to see her or not....he cannot just go and see the princess...she will be secured by guards for sure....with a lot of questions in his mind he kept wandering the temple....he then decided to look for nakul and sahadev as knowing that Bheem will take a lot of time to finish the food.