First abhishek and disguise

In gurukul:

Pandavas and Kauravas started their journey to hastinapur as they completed their studies....Pandavas took blessings from guruma (guru's wife)...she embraced all of them affectionately and blessed them wholeheartedly....in these years she took care of them like her own son ashwattama.

In hastinapur:

Krishnaa is helping kunthi and gandhari in kitchen....while vidur suddenly came and informed kunthi and gandhari about the arrival of their sons from gurukul.

Vidur: our putras learned everything from guru dhronacharya and now they have become great warriors...they started their journey from gurukul...they will reach here before tomorrow noon.

Both Kunthi and gandhari's eyes teared up after knowing that they are going to meet their sons after so many years.

Kunthi: they were small kids while leaving gurukul...now they would have grown into handsome men and great warriors jiji.

Gandhari: yes kunthi u are right...I am very excited to meet them.

Hearing everything krishnaa felt an unknown feeling that she is going to meet someone special....her heart beat raised up.

Dhushala squealed in happiness hearing all this and tightly hugged kunthi and gandhari....then she nearly squeezed krishnaa by hugging her and said to her ears " u are going to meet ur dream boy soon "... krishnaa slightly blushed to her comment...then dhushala said she had something special to give her and took krishnaa with her....she handed over a letter to krishnaa saying that a letter from ur sakha...krishnaa fetched the letter from her hand and flied to her room after saying a thank u to dhushala.

She opened the letter curiously and started reading it.

"Hi dear krishnaa...hope ur doing great...I got ur letter sakhi...if u want an answer for ur wierd dreams u should ask Mahadev itself...he is the god who knows everything...he can only give u answers....u should visit Mahadev temple and give first Abhishek to lord Shiva in the early morning itself...I hope this letter will reach u in the evening....u should start ur journey in early morning 3 am so that u will reach the temple by 6 am and can give first Abhishek to Mahadev...time is important sakhi...so don't miss it.... missing u so much crime partner....hope we will meet soon...take care sakhi.

Your govind

She reads the letter carefully....he knows everything but he always pretends like innocent that he don't know anything...she said to herself and smiled thinking about her sakha...she quickly went to bhishm pitamah to inform about this.

Krishnaa: pitamah I need to go to Mahadev temple tomorrow morning and need to give first Abhishek to Mahadev.

Bhishm thought for a while and said: how will u go tomorrow early morning all alone...me and vidur have work here for kalapradharshan as our princes are returning from gurukul...mata kunthi and gandhari also have lots of work in preparing grand feast for guest who will be arriving tomorrow from other kingdoms...dhushala is also needed here for their help....how will I leave u alone...u can go day after tomorrow putri.