Dreams

In hastinapur

At midnight Krishnaa woke up from her sleep and had a slight smile on her face when remembered the dream which she is getting often nowadays....a tall figure which is like a man had a dhanush in his hands....he has a bow and arrow symbol as a tilak in his forehead....she couldn't figure out his entire face....the only thing Captivated her mind is the brown hazel eyes which showers so much love towards her.....she thought for a second and go to her another room where she stores some things of her and took a large paper like chart and started painting the hazels and the tilak.

she thought for a second and go to her another room where she stores some things of her and took a large paper like chart and started painting the hazels and the tilak

Krishnaa's painting

"who is this...why is he always disturbs me in my sleep".....she started blushing unknowingly with the thought of him...."will I ever be able to see u"....she murmered to herself...she then wrote a letter to her govind regarding her dreams and  she went to sleep peacefully hoping to get a solution from her sakha whom she trust more than any god.

The next morning

Krishnaa is plucking flowers for the morning Pooja....she is physically present there but her mind is somewhere else or we can say in someone's thought....dhushala and vrushali came there in search of their best friend.

Dhushala : see vrushali I told u....she is behaving wierd nowadays...she smiles to herself often.

Vrushali : haan now I believe u...is something possessed her...y she is smiling like a mental alone there.

Dhushala: let's go and ask her.

Krishnaa is immersed in her thoughts and didn't even acknowledge the presence of dhushala and vrushali...they both came silently and made a huge sound behind krishnaa's ears... like booooh....krishnaa suddenly jerked and put the flower basket on the ground. Dhushala and vrushali laughed at her.

Krishnaa: oh god monkeys what is this...this is not at all funny.

Vrushali: why were u smiling like an idiot and dhushala said u were doing this often nowadays...what's the matter...tell us quick.

Krishnaa slightly blushed and told them about her dream...she took them to her room and shown the picture which she drawn yesterday.

Dhushala: I have seen it somewhere.

Krishnaa: really where? U know who is this? Where he is living now?. Krishnaa asked curiously.

Dhushala: too many questions at a time...I seen it somewhere but I don't remember exactly. I think it's one of my brother's who are in gurukul now...since I was a child when they were leaving I don't remember clearly...I even forgot their faces.

Vrushali: can we ask rajmata kunthi...she will definitely know if this guy is one of ur brothers.

Krishnaa widened her eyes: definitely no...then she will ask y...I am not going to share my dreams with everyone...it should be a secret between us three...okay...she said it in an ordering tone.

Dhushala: ji krishnaa...it will be only between us...but my doubt is y one of my brother came in ur dream...even though u didn't even seen them once.

Krishnaa: how will I know that stupid...I am also confused like u.

Dhushala: u know I miss my brother's a lot.... even though Pandavas are not my biological brothers i miss them a lot more than my own brothers....yudi bhaiya used to support me everytime if I did anything wrong also....Bheem bhaiya used to give lot of sweets and tasty food for me....nakul and sahadev bhaiya's play with me always....at last the best Arjun bhaiya he is everything to me ...he used to pamper me the most...he used to feed me....he used to make me sleep....he is the sweetest...u know.

She stopped when krishnaa's face lit up after saying Arjun's name.

Arjun krishnaa muttered without her knowledge....whattt... dhushala and vrushali asked in unison...krishnaa shook her head as nothing.

Dhushala then continued: the worst part is I forgot their faces in these years.

Vrushali: I heard they are returning in 2 days from gurukul.

Krishnaa's face lit up again and she asked "are they coming in two days".

Noticing this dhushala decided to tease her more : I think I am going to get a bhabhi soon...she said looking at krishnaa.

Krishnaa: stop it dushala....no iam not going to be ur bhabhi. U r not even sure that this picture is one of ur brother.

Dhushala: did I mentioned u as bhabhi...I said in common...my brother's will return and they will get married know...that's y I said.....y are u reacting...she asked in a teasing tone.

Krishnaa looked down both blushing and embarassing.

Vrushali: ohh someone is blushing here. Don't worry u will find ur dream prince soon.

Karn was going behind the garden...he stopped on his tracks when his eyes captivated krishnaa with the girls...he saw krishnaa is blushing...he thought she is blushing by seeing him and he felt happy.

Vrushali started to tickle krishnaa...she couldn't control her laughter...krishnaa noticed karn is standing and watching them...she threatened vrushu that she will tell karn about her feelings if she don't leave her now...karn is blushing while looking at krishnaa who is laughing like a child due to the tickling of vrushali...vrushali also noticed karn who is watching them and blushing...she thought karn is blushing looking at her...she also started blushing without knowing the reality.... taking this as an advantage krishnaa decided to take her revenge by tickling vrushali...soon dhushala also joined...
the three girls shares a beautiful bond and the palace of hastinapur filled with the laughing sound of the girls.

In panchal:

Draupadi woke up from her sleep with a nightmare like she is getting married but with 5 different person...she couldn't remember their faces....she is sweating like hell...tears started to roll down from her cheeks....she knows someday it will happen to her....but "I am unable to tolerate it even in dream....how am I going to face this in real....may be I can change things this time"...she thought to herself and went to sleep after praying to God that she shouldn't get any more dreams like this.

Next day morning:

Draupadi entered the sabha and smiled after seeing shika and dhrist already present there.

Drupad: come putri panchali...we were waiting for u?

Draupadi: y pitashri...y u called us morning itself.

Drupad: putri u three should leave to hastinapur today evening.

Hearing the name of hastinapur draupadi's eyes widened in shock. She felt like her heart stop beating for a second.

Shikandini: y pitashri...y hastinapur.

Drupad: as we are in good terms with hastinapur now...they invited us...the prince's of hastinapur will reach there after their studies from gurukul in 2 days...after kalapradharshan there will be a celebration for their return ...so they invited us for the celebration....I have some important work here...so u three can go.

Dhrisht: okay pitashri I will take care of jiji and drau...u don't worry.

Drupad: okay Putra.

The three left the sabha...draupadi silently went to her chamber....and thought something unknown to her is happening here....these are different things which are unknown to her knowledge...."the fire born will be also there....I need to see her"...she thought to herself and started packing her stuffs for their journey to hastinapur.

______________________________________

Hi guys if u like this story please vote and comment.

Love u all❤️