Chapter II

ONE YEAR AFTER

Mrs. Feuer was waiting for her daughter at the gate, this is what has been doing eversince Edris left but now it's her time to go home.

Meanwhile at the market, Edris was walking with Adela, she's wearing a long sleeve top the three golden buttons we're unbuttoned and it was tucked in to her pants, she also wears her cloak "So tell me, what else have we forgotten?" Adela shook her head "None, My Lady" she nodded.

She gasped when someone bumped into Adela but he was able to catch her "I'm sorry Lady, are you alright?" he asked, Adela blushes intensely and nodded he let her go as cleared his throat "Becareful" he said before patting her shoulder and left, Edris squint her eyes as she looked on that man "Who is that and why are you blushing?" Adela gasped "T-That was Captain Feugoleon Vermillion of Crimson Lion, My Lady!" Adela said, Edris raised her eyebrow and tried to analyze that man "Oh alright" she looked on Adela before she continued to walk feeling offended that Fuegoleon did not noticed her.

They reached her house and her mom hugged her tightly "Oh Good Lord! my precious!" she smiled slightly and wiped her mom's tears "I brought sweets for you" Adela moved forward and handed Mrs. Feuer a basket "I appreciate it but the best gift is that you are able to make it back here!" she caressed her daughter's cheeks again and hugged her "Adela bring those sacks at the backyard" Mrs. Feuer got curious "Hold on Adela what's that?" Adela stopped and Mrs. Feuer looked at Edris, she looked away and her mom felt suspicious towards her "What's this?" Mrs. Feuer hold the sack and looked inside she shrieks upon seeing three heads inside! "What's this Edris!?" she shouted, Edris smiled blankly at her "Father's killers" Mrs. Feuer's eyes widened.

Edris took the sack and held it to her shoulder, she walked towards the backyard and burn the sacks with the heads.

At night, Mrs. Feuer went to her room "My love" Edris was combing her hair on front of the mirror, she faced her mom who approached her "We got invited from Captain Rill Boismortier's Birthday" she smirks and faced the mirror again "Oh the kid? haha" her mom squint her eyes "Are we going or not?" she nodded "Let's go" her mom nodded.

WEEKS LATER

She wore her white top with trumpet sleeves, she left the first three buttons open and she wore her black cape, with black trouser, she tucked in her top on and wore her heeled boots.

She went down to the entrance Hall and her mom saw her, she knows she was not impress about her outfit but she made Adela wore her gown that was on the color of indigo "Come on now" Mrs.Fuer pat her cheek gently and smiled at her.

When they arrived at Boismortier's place, there were a lot of known families and Squads we were invited to, The Silvas, Dorthy Unsworth with some of her squad members, Captain William Vangeance together with Klaus and Yuno, Captain Yami together with Asta, Noelle and Finral and so on.

"Oy Boismortier" Edris approached Rill with smile "Woah Lady Edris!" Rill waved excitedly at her and they hugged "How are you kiddo? woah! you just added another number but your height remained the same!" she teased him "Wha- you're so rude!" Rill frowned but she handed him her gift "Rill, Happy Birthday!" Rill smiled and took her gift "I've heard you just got home from a journey, how was it?" he asked, she smiled at him "Successful" he can read that there is something about her smile "I'm happy for you" she patted his head.

Hours past, the party became more lively Edris and her mom was standing at the side watching the nobles and Royals talking with each other "Now that your Father was gone nobody wants to talk with us" Mrs. Feuer sighed "What do you expect? Royals and Nobles are just the same. They just want someone who can they use to gain more power" she took a sip with her wine.

"Who's that lady with brown hair?" Feugoleon asked one of his squad member  "Oh that lady is not an ordinary, Lord Fuegoleon" the man cleared his throat "She is Lady Edris Feuer, The first born of the house of Feuer. Some people call her Blazing heart of steel  Lady, she never shed tears even on her Father's death but later on, the lady took revenge by herself, she went to the depths of the forest and burned down almost half of it just to find the bandits. They said she even took the heads of the three clan leaders" Fuegoleon was impressed by what he heard and walk towards Edris.

"Lady Edris Feuer" Edris looked around and saw Fuegoleon bow his head at Adela, she frowned while Adela was in a state of shock "I am Captain Fuegoleon Vermillion, the Captain of Crimson Lion and first son of House of Vermillion. I can't believe that I just bumped into a very powerful lady before! I've heard a lot of good traits about you" he smiled, Edris squints her eyes while frowning "M-my Lord!" Fuegoleon's squad member approached him and smiled nervously as he bows his head at Edris "M-my apologize but that is not Lady Edris" Fuegoleon gasped "What?" he whispered to his squad member, Edris cleared her throat and that's the time he noticed her... She also has a Black brown color hair that was slightly wavy on the edge, her beautiful brown eyes was so intimidating "T-That is Lady Edris and that Lady was Adela, her assistant" Fuegoleon gasped and glared at his squad member before he turned towards Edris who took a deep breath and smiled "I apologize Lady Edris I Don't mean to-" she raised her hand to stop him "That's alright and this is not the first time" she turn towards him and offer her hand for shake hand "It's very nice to meet you too Captain Vermillion" she smiled, he cleared his throat and accept her hand, he felt an extremely strong Ki to her "Lady Edris I really do apologize! h-how can I make it up with you?" she shook her head "No need and..." she faced Adela and clasped her hands together "It seems like you took a liking with my assistant, Adela please do accompany Captain Vermillion" Adela gasped "My Lady-" she give her a look "We're just right there" she pointed an empty table and walk towards it.

"Now you know why I was trying to make you wear Lady clothes! Adela much looks more like a Lady than you!" her mother scolding her while they were sitting at the table "Who cares? besides, she deserves that attention. She's been serving me since I was a teenager" she turn the page of her book but her mom took it "Mother" she said in serious tone "Look around you! stop drowning yourself with this books!" she sighed, her eyes landed on another table where Solid and Nebra was seating while Nozel with some other nobles discussing about their businesses "You should approach them" her mother nagged her "No way! what's interesting about them? their chicken style hairs?" she shook her head, her mom slapped her at the arm "Watch your behavior Lady!" Edris smirks, Solid heard what she said and smirks "And how about you? what's interesting with you? Your boyish and unshaped body figure?" Solid laughed as he insulted her, she smiled forcedly "At least I'm not an Airhead" Nebra squint her eyes "Oh? Listen, not because you are strong it means you already at our level! we are Royals!" She said "Oh speaking of, did someone already told you that you guys are disgrace to your family? you always put your brother at embarrassment" Edris said casually, Solid stood and Nebra held his arm "What did you just say?" Edris tilted her head as she enjoyed Solid's reaction "You are a disgrace and shameless brat, you are nothing compared to your mom and older brother or even to your youngest sister" Solid was about to pick up his grimoire but then Nozel arrived.

Edris smirks upon seeing Nozel then she stands from her seat "Edris" he frowned at her, as she stood "Long time no see" she smiled "Solid how many times do I have to tell you Don't waste your time talking with nonsense people?" Solid frowned "But she insulted us first!" Nebra said "Oh? Was that it? It's not my fault that you guys are eavesdropping with someone else's conversation" she even crosses her arm, her mom stood and held her shoulder "Don't try to apologize mom" Mrs. Feuer gasped upon hearing threat at her voice and the way her expression transitions from smiling to serious "I Don't think this is the right time to fight" Mrs. Feuer said "I agree but it doesn't mean I will let her past" Nozel said "Apologize" she shook her head "No way and I will never" she stood her ground, Nozel approached her to avoid any attention from the other people "I said Apologize now!" he said in stern voice "No and I will never" she walked away "Edris!" Mrs. Feuer followed her, Nozel frowned and shook his head.

Dorothy on the other hand was smiling while looking at them, she find it funny how Edris was able to trigger all the Silvas in just a couple of minutes.