Chapter III

"I badly want to apologize to your Lady, Adela and to you as well!" Fuegoleon scratched the back of his head while smiling a little, they were on the balcony "As much as I know her, she's not easily forgiving people" Adela smiled, he finds her attractive but he really is interested with Edris "Would you mind if I ask you a favor?" she looked at him and nodded "Can you ask her to go here?" she nodded.

She looked for Edris and saw them at another table "They are so annoying!" Mrs. Feuer patting her back "My Lady Edris" she turned and looked at Adela "Yes Adela? where's your boyfriend?" she smirks, Adela was shocked but cleared throat "My Lady, Captain Fuegoleon was requesting you" Edris sighed in annoyance "Where is he? Don't leave mom" Adela nodded "He was at the balcony" Edris nodded before she walked away.

She walked slowly towards Fuegoleon, she cleared her throat "Lady Feuer" he smiled at her, she stood beside him and for the first time she saw how breath taking the night sky is "My Assistant told me that you requested my presence?" she faced him "Yes I Do" as she studies his feature she noticed that his other arm is missing but she did not mention anything about it and held on the railings instead "I feel really bad for offending you from the market up until earlier" she nodded "That's fine and besides, I can't blame you. Adela was truly a beauty" Fuegoleon nodded "I agree she is but you're attractive and have a lot of good traits, I bet you have lots of suitors" she laughed "I Do but I kept rejecting them" he frowned "Why?" She took a deep breath "Because I was looking for someone who's stronger than me and I Don't think that guy even exists" he smiled even though she's not looking at him "You think so?" she shrugged her shoulder "Yes, oh by the way, why did summoned me here?" she leans her back at the railing "I just wanna know you better" she tilted her head and know that he was interested with her "Oh what do want to know about me then? whatever you heard it's all true" he moved a little closer to her "Hmm well, I only heard how you took revenge for your Father and how you earned your nickname Blazing heart of steel" she laughed a little "Hmm I Don't know that I have that title" amusement plays on his eyes "It seems like you never cared about anyone" she sighed "Probably I'm just busy with things lately. After my Father passed away I went to a journey and I just got back a few weeks ago" he can feel the heavy emotions she's carrying "I'm sorry to ask but, I've heard you did not cry for him, why is that?" she looked up at the sky "Because there's no use instead, I used the pain to establish the stronger version of me" at that moment, all he can see through is not just a lady but a person who have lioness inside of her, that someone who can run a whole pride without any help of men "Was it okay if I visits you some other time?" he asked "Oh are you sure? the person who visited me ended up being pissed and humiliated" he laughed "Don't worry, I won't do anything that will offend you" She chuckles "Do you want to visit me or my assistant?" she teased him and even poke his waist that made him flinched a little but he laughed gently "Of course it's you whom I want to visit" she nodded "Alright" she crossed her arms on her chest while smiling at him "Make sure you can handle me, I'm not as gentle as you thought" he tilted his head "Interesting, I bet my sister would love to meet you" she nodded "Oh I've heard she's strong like you" he nodded "Why it seems like you're more interested with girls?" she laughed "Hmm you think so? I just heard few things about her" he stopped himself for touching her hand, she's so breathtaking for him "I see, but I'm sure you heard about the Silvas" when he mentioned the Silvas he felt an extremely strong magic from her "Hmm those brats? of course I Do know them...Very well" he saw how her face turned serious "They are my distant relatives and Nozel is one of my closest friends" she squints her eyes "I see...I see... well, my Father was his business partner before but we never had good connection especially with his two younger siblings, Nebra and Solid! they are annoying brats!" Fuegoleon laughed "So you have a misunderstanding with them" she nodded "I actually have...uhm..." he saw how she pouted her lips and frown.

He waited for her to speak "Ahm a what?" she looked on him "A big problem... Earlier, Solid and I fell into an argument and Nozel interferes wanting me to apologize to his siblings but I Don't want to!" he frowned "What is it then? tell me, I might be able to help you" she sigh "Well, me and mom are having conversation she told me to talk with them but I refused and I called their hairstyles chicken hairstyle. I didn't know that Solid heard it and that's how it started" Fuegoleon cleared his throat to stop himself from laughing "Then what happened?" she stare at him "I was so mad and ended up saying words that I wasn't supposed to say. Then, he got offended, I want to say sorry but the bitch triggered me even more so I ended up insulting them. Nozel wants me to apologize but I refused and left them now, I was thinking that he might hunt me after this party" he nodded calmly "I understand now say, why Don't we go together?" she tilted her head "What do you mean?" he smiled "Come with me, I know he won't attack you If I am around" she smiled "Okay, where are we going then?" he offered his hand to her, she hold it.

They bid farewell at Rill and when she was about to say Goodbye to her mom she saw that the Silvas are with them, Adela noticed her and she motioned her to go, they nodded to each other.

"Hey Fuegoleon! Edris! stop!" Nozel called them while they were leaving, they laugh as he chased them but Edris summoned her phoenix and they rode on it.

"This is amazing!" Feugoleon smiled at her "Yeah another way of escaping, I'll deal with him soon" He felt comfortable with her, he told her to stop at the center of Capital.

On the other hand, Nozel was furious but he knows he can't do anything about it anymore, Solid was holding Adela and Mrs. Feuer but then Rill arrived "What's happening here?" he asked, Solid glared at Adela and Mrs. Feuer "Edris made a very terrible mistake and refuses to apologize" Rill raised his eyebrow "Oh what is it then? so you're planning to hold her family as hostage? wasn't it a crime?" Solid frowned "Were not going to do anything bad with them" Nebra smiled "Oh then let them go, I think there's a better way to settle this, isn't it?" Adela frowned and held Mrs. Feuer's hand "We will be going now, Thank you Captain Rill" Rill smiled at them and made way for them, Rill sigh "It's better if you guys talk with her in a nice way" He said before leaving the two.

Edris and Fuegoleon went to a tavern as usual it was crowded and full of drunk people "What are we going to do here?" she asked "The owner of this place is my friend, I know they offering private rooms here" she nodded.

The owner guided them towards a private room, she looked around it and sat on the couch he sat beside her "Was it okay that we left your mother and assistant on Rill's place?" she nodded and smiled "Yeah mom and Adela knows when will they going to fight if needed" he nodded "So why did you brought me here?" she smiled at him "This is the only private place I can bring you along" the owner brought them some sake and told Fuegoleon that it's free for them "Wow free sake? haha" Edris chuckles.

As time goes by, it seems like they forgotten that they just met that night and enjoy's each other's company "What? how did I lose again? you're cheating aren't you?" she pointed her finger at him while frowning "No, it's just the cards love me so much" Fuegoleon laughed loudly, Edris chuckles too "Let me shuffle it-" she was about to take the cards but then Fuegoleon accidentally held her hand, for unknown reason the alcohol made her want to kiss him as their faces were close to each other "Lady Edris..." he utters her name until their lips crashed to each other.