Par 5

Rohit and Varsha walked in the cold breezy nights, tomorrow morning everyone will be leaving for their respective hometowns and meet after 2 months for another test series.
Sammy who was adamant to have the Carribean fish and ice cream later, now walked two steps ahead of them telling how excited she is to go to school and meet her friends but also not happy to have homework.

There was an awkward silence in the air for Rohit and Varsha they kept their attention on Sammy and not said a word to each other. Varsha figured it out that Rohit is aware of the rumours, they need to talk about it. Just waiting for the perfect moment.

That perfect moment came when Sammy dragged them to a fish restaurant, Rohit told her to go and place the order. They both were sitting on a glossy wooden brown table, with beach side view. The silence was awkward but Varsha decided to speak first.
" Might have heard about the news till now. " She tried maintaining eye contact with him.
" Yeah, and I am sorry that your name is dragged into this for no reason" Rohit looked at her.

" No, it's ok you don't have to be sorry I know how such articles circulate like a forest fire, Virat bhai has been through it," She said assuring him.

" Thanks for understanding, but now what are should we do? "
Rohit came down to talk about solutions.

Varsha had no idea. She's not into media and is never interested in being a part of all these. She has no idea what celebrities do to avoid such things. She told Rohit about it too.

" No worries, I'll talk with my management and take their suggestions and make a post clearing all the rumours. Is that ok? "

" Absolutely " Varsha clapped her hands in agreement. This is a golf idea, to be honest.
Things will be cleared out.

Sammy enjoyed the fish but Rohit didn't eat it because of " Diet" And to not make Varha feel left out as a vegan. But the father and daughter had a great time sharing their memories of the amusement park they went in and how nobody could recognise it was Rohit Sharma.!
It would be the biggest lie if Varsha says that she didn't enjoy their company for the past few days.

Varsha had a blast of time the day she met Sammy and Rohit. Varsha was scared things between Rohit and her will be awkward and he wouldn't trust his daughter to an unknown lady. But he did, he has full trust in his best friend Virat and there's no doubt Varsha is sweet and soft-spoken.
She indulged herself on the very first day she came here.

She became good friends with Devisha and they kept roaming around here and there to buy things and they didn't leave Sammy on her own.
Varsha gifted Sammy a cute floral frock and they have waistbands that they call it as their friendship mark.

But things are bout to change. Everyone will be leaving early morning, some are going on for a vacation until the next series starts.
Some will practice hard to have better performance in the next matches and Virat is going back to his family. He called out for Varsha to come and spend time with him and his family, she needs a little refreshment. Meeting Vamika and Anushka will be a good idea to lift up the mood but this is not the time for her to enjoy. She already suffered a lot in the past and is set to start a new one.

Varsha is going back to Mumbai. There she has a shared flat with Virat in Andheri Versova. She will stay there and go for job hunting. Take the action for the plans she has her mind on.
It's too early to say goodbye but this temporary happiness can't stay forever.

The waves washed away the sand and the moon glorified its highness shining bright in the sky. The stars gazed right and made a splendid view. Something that's very rare in India to see. Varsha, Rohit, and Sammy that was carried in arms by Rohit their eyes were fixated on the magnificent sky not breaking a glance at the surrounding.
This moment was perfect.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The plane was about to take off. It will land in Mumbai, and Rohit with Sammy will go to Borivali while Varsha to Andheri. They occupied the three sits with Sammy in between busy playing my talking tom on the phone.
Varsha looked at the articles of Rohit and the new Insta story he updated.
The article had a screenshot of Rohit's story that stated,

" I am not dating anyone currently my full focus is on my daughter and the game.
Please stop circulating the rumours regarding my personal life and don't go out hating the other person, or abusing them on social media. We all are good friends and enjoy time together"

Varsha read it and saw Rohit with the side of her eye, He was playing games with Sammy. He is an absolute angel

Virat's words kept ringing in
Varsha's ears.

" But bhai, what's wrong with being friends with Rohit and Sammy? "
She opposed the idea of her brother.

" A lot of things actually "
Varsha huffed at his response. He isn't talking clearly and stating the reasons to avoid These two.

" Do you know Ritika Sajdeh? "
Virat asked His sister taking a seat beside her.

" Heard of her," Varsha said lying down.

" She's Rohit's ex-wife and Sammy's mother," He said in a casual tone, but the new information that Varsha collected about Rohit's life wasn't casual.

" What about her? " Varsha just wanted Virat to say whatever he wants.

" Do you know why they broke up? And where is she right now?"

Varsha shook her head ' No'

" Then let me tell you "

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*