part 15

The morning I woke up,
Got dressed quickly and set up the house.
I cleaned it and cooked breakfast. Yesterday's night was hectic. What I was most expecting and least hoping, that took place. Sammy cried because she missed her dad. I knew she did. But I wasn't sure how would I handle it that's why I was least hoping she doesn't cry. But she did, I was scared how am I going to control her?

I controlled myself and didn't let the surprise fall out of my mouth. She was sobbing continuously asking for her dad.
I quickly hugged her. I carried her and tried to calm her down once she was better then before I grabbed my house key and locked the door. Maybe a fresh hair could help?

We went for a stroll at around
1 am in the night, or morning.
The Versova is safe, there aren't creeps around in here. Which is a very good thing.
After That walk sammy was back to normal, we ate Ice cream and she apologized.
It's crazy how she is a 5 year old and felt the need to apologize when she didn't have to.

Sammy is raised well. She's a kid but shows maturity at this age.
She is never whining like other kids, You tell her NO means NO
She will try to protest but soon be quite.
Rohit is an fantastic dad.

But sometimes I wish to be the light ray in his life that brings him out of the dark tunnel he is in. I feel deeply attached to him that I just want to hug and tell him ' don't worry everything will be fine '
And ' I am there for you'

Yet our lives are completely different, yet feels similar.
I feel like Comforting him, consoling him, loving him.

No, I don't have feelings for Rohit just because I pity him.
He's overall very good human being. He unknowingly taught me how to smile at hard times,
How to take care of our responsibilities,
How to move on.

He's having this effect on me,
How long I am going to cry over Rajveer and force myself to feel the pain of the scars that are fading away?
Rajveer was past, not my present.

I know very well Rohit won't treat me the way Rajveer did.
I should leave my insecurities behind and enjoy the life for once.

Rohit is the sunshine that will bring me out of my darkness. I have been bottling up my feelings for him due to some major reasons,

First Virat, he won't be pleased Knowing I have feelings for Rohit. Things will be awkward for them. Tho I feel things are already awkward between them
I saw how Virat was avoiding Rohit.
Another thing that's stopping me opening up my feelings is
Does he even like me back?

I  don't have the status as a women he desires knowing he's already super famous and respected.

I am so lost in my own self,
I love sammy and want to provide her with all the comfort that I can.

Maybe we aren't meant to be together...