ch:6

Sasha pov

"I don't want to marry that boy"

I am stunned, like now I understand, i look at her seriously and ask "what actually happened between you two" I ask, she look at me and hug me and slowly start telling me.

Flash back

After closing the door, Aban pinned Hina and glare at her
"Wh-what happened,w-what are you doing" Hina asked, "tell me, why WHY YOU AGREED TO MARRY ANOTHER GUY!" Aban shout

Hina pushed him

"what the heck are you saying, are you insane? " Hina said,

he grabbed her shoulders and look at her eyes, deep at her soul . She was trying to free herself but he is only tightened his grip, "just agreed that you aren't going to marry that boy, I won't let y-" before he could complete his sentence,

she slapped him.

"get out from here, y-you aren't i-in your senses!" Hina yelled but soon shut up as Aban look at her with a glare.

he start coming towards hina while saying "you slapped me...i was trying to explain you but" , he stop in front of her, he calmly put his hand on her pale face, he closed his eyes and again open with soft eyes?

"Meri jan you better refused it or you will regret it" he said with a soft voice after saying that, he forced his hand against her face which caused her to fall, she was crying from the beginning, she looked at Aban with teary eyes"I'm sorry Aban," She said while seeing Aban left with Angry look "I wouldn't let my parents down, i-i don't understand what you mean" Hina thought while crying.

Flash back end

I look at her and hugged her, "it's ok Hina you don't need to be afraid of him, he won't do anything to you, he was not in his senses so don't worry ok? You have to marry him ok "I told her to sleep as she did and I left to go to the living room .

Time skip

I am sitting infront of auntie, uncle, Abyan, and they are looking at me

What did Hina beti said? -uncle

Yeh tell us-Abyan

I take a deep breathe as I say

"She don't want to marry that boy " I said while looking at Abyan,

"Who? " ask auntie

"Th-" "I will marry who ever he is" I look back as I saw Hina standing in Her black cargo pants and white baggie shirt with My love written on the shirt middle, her hair are put into pony tail.

She came down stair and stand in front of her, "i will marry who ever you want me to" she said with a smile ?

AUNTIE stand up and hugged her

"Thank god you're okay and don't worry, " said auntie with a pure smile.

She looked at me and wink I smile widely cuz that wink means dont worry my dear I'm okay, you don't need to worry your girl can Face the up coming .

Abyan stand up and said "ok so, as everyone knows our Hina is back so lets go a party!" He announced as I and Hina hugged each other.

Sasha pov end.

Hina look behind Sasha as she saw Aban, standing outside the main door
(A/N: she can see him cuz he's standing behind the glass)

"I can't saw my parents sad nor my family, if you wants to fight me, I can face a war if my family support me mister Aban, I loved you as my cousin and I will but not like the way you're thinking" Hina thought while looking into his eyes.

Hina look at her mother , "my dear, you will be going to shopping with Abyan ok, and later day after tomorrow is your Mayon" ,

_______________________________________

So I hope you enjoyed,
Nothing to say but that the chapter, bye bye take care

See you soon in other chapter

Words: 661

_________