ch:21

Warning:- I little violence in Ahad pov.

_______________________________________

Hina Baig

"W-what are you doing here? " I asked as I look up and down.

"What do you mean duh..?"

"I mean..in this condition ..you shouldn't be here--wait let me tell Abyan bhai--"

"Hold on dear and let me in.." I nod and get a side to allow this 7 month expected women in.

Seriously? I was married before but she is going to be a mother before me.. My poor self.

She sit on the sofa as she take deep breaths.

"You should've called me Sasha and--tell me how you-and him--wtf? "

"I'll tell you take a deep breath-"

I get close to her and she lean, and from here our gossiping mood in on.

But we aren't gossiping tho..

When she was about to utter a word, the washroom door open as Ahad came out, staring at me and Sasha.

"Assam O Alaikum bhai..allow me to talk to my--"

"Yeah..sure I'll be going down as I need to talk to Abyan bhai.." Saying this he left while making his hair with his long fingers.

"Your husband hands are beautiful as hell" Sasha said.

"Dude focus on Abyan bhai"

She toll her eyes and then take a deep breath.

"So listen"

"When you get married, Abyan came with his family in my house for my hand, as I like him, and you already know. I accept so does my family and in only one month after your marriage we got married.. I really want to tell you.. Invite you but when I came to know that you're in Canada and will live there and for some reason I thought of surprising you but it turn like that. On our first night after Nikah.. Abyan told me that he has a business in Italy and by Italy i knew it that he is a mafia, but not openly mafia , he is underground mafia and Abyan also told me that Your husband;Ahad also is  a Mafia and underground people fears him cause he is the second boss and also a ruthless when comes to traitors and liars.

He also told me if.. In future anything happen to me or you.. Ahad and him will combine and will kill each and everyone who causes it.

As for your confusion, let me tell you;Ahad Mafia gang and Abyan was enemies before but after what had happened they both shook their hands and turn to partners and because of it, they both are hella strong and powerful, Abyan also told me that not me but you will time to time get kidnapped and it will turn worse if Ahad didn't does anything, as you're the second strongest person wife in underground world, people will try to target you for his weakness. But you also know martial arts, don't you? Well that's all and only I, you, Aban,knows that Ahad and Abyan related to these works and business.

I for your kind information lives here and continue to live here. As for you your husbands know, that's all"

Sasha finished her talk and I hummed.