ch:12

Hina Baig

It's been a whole one more month, living with Ahad. In total 6 months to be least.

Everything is great but it's kinda sad;Ahad do came home late and if he ever came home early he will went straight to his office, he rarely talk to me.
He would eat dinner outside, and for our coffee time;He would make excuse telling me his is not in the mood, we'll drink it tomorrow and that tomorrow never comes..

And the worst he would act cold sometimes.

I wake up;sun rises were begging me to wake up.. To witness my husband combing his hair back wards allowing some strings to rest on his forehead.

"Oh..you wake up. You didn't wake me up" I rubbed my eyes, looking at him for my answer.

But the answer never come.

"Ahad? "

Now I stand up and start walking towards him.

"Ahad..I'm talking to you.."

"I'll be back late..don't wait for me Mi Vida."

I'll explain later..

I took a deep breath, now his's getting on my nerves. "I asked you something..answer me. You've been acting cold to me..and...and what about our coffee time..you promise you--we will drink-"

"Take care of your self..I've been told you're not eating food properly..please Mi Vida don't stress out me more..please"

He released the grip on my shoulder, pat my right cheek and left after grabbing his phone and needed belonging.

And here I was standing dumbfounded, looking at his back worriedly.

Mi Vida....

I smiled at myself from past memory.

He's been calling me Mi Vida after his confession...

I was reading book, "Peer-e-Kamil" by Umiya Ahmed. It was half midnight but I don't want to sleep. I glanced at Ahad sleeping face. He sleep like-so cute.. I badly wanted to run my fingers through his hair.. They look so soft, but I never get chance.

I smiled and glance back at my book;continuing reading from where I left. Just then I heard a trembling breath besides me, before I could even turn my face, Ahad suddenly rose up(sit up) on the bed, shocked.. Breathing heavily. He turn towards me as I was looking at him , he didn't waste time and hugged me tight. I was shocked from his action but I sign and rubbed his back as I heard quite sob? He is crying? "Ahad..its ok-"

"I love you Hina..I Love You. Please don't leave me....i love you"

I was shocked to death from his confession, it's great to know that he loves me but.? How?

I smiled and rubbed his back again in conforming zone.

Thanks to some drama's and animes I know how to comfort people which I never did.

He then pulled back and look at me with his red puffy eyes. "You know..i love you ...right?.." He was looking at me hopefully.

I smiled and nodded, "now sleep it's already midnight or you want some dirty dark circles to embrace you? " I told him as I push him back to his sleeping pose, and push the blanket until it hit his chest.

He smiled and hold my hand close to him and close his eyes.

Ahh.. How much I wished I could take his picture and safe it as my home screen.

"I love you..Mi Vida" he whispered before drifting back to sleep.

I was knocked out from my flashbacks as I heard a knock on my door;opening the door, I faced Lucas, he look down , his hand on his back. "Misses Ahad, breakfast is ready and please come to eat"he inform me. I nod even though he didn't see, "I'm coming.." He nod and turn on his heels and left. I close the door and went to the washroom for fresh up.

Eating my breakfast which was healthy (ofc) . I look at the young newdy servent, I rolled my eyes as a flash back came to me.

"Misses Ahad! " I looked back and raise my brow, "sir have hired a new servent for you..so if you don't mind..sir want you to meet her ."

"Where is Ahad? " I asked, he for second look in my eyes and then said"he's in the business trip..he don't want you to know for...some reasons."
I nodded and follow him, entering the living room I saw a girl with loaded make up, literally flirting with Ahad?..but he doesn't seems to realize--but what is he doing here?.

"Introduce yourself" I coldly told her, Ahad looked at me and flash a small smile, walking towards me. "How are you Mi Vida? " he asked. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. "Good.." With that I look at the girl.

"Oh..sorry Hina..I'm Emma"

My eyes widened, w-who?.

I step back. I cans to realize she has the same hair and same face as it came to my dream..

"No.."

Lucas looked at me as Ahad already left.

I glared at Lucas "no..i don't want her " I told him.

"Ma'am she's-"

"No is no..don't you understand?"
"And give her some manners who call there master/madam by their name so shamefull of her"
With that I last glance at her and left.

She was looking innocent but no.

At that night, Ahad somehow make me agreed to let her be a maid. By telling me how poor she is and how her family needed the money.

I again look at My newdy servent, "make me some sushi in straight 11:30,it's 11:00, you can make them in 30 minutes I guess right? " said that I stand up and look down at her as this lady is 4'3 , so small.
She look at me and raise her finger pointing at herself. "M-me? " .

"Is there any other person here except you? " I told her as I turn my back on her start walking towards the exit of dining room. But before existing I glance back at her. "And I want everything perfect,if not..you can take your leave from here..forever"

With that I left for library.

Yeah.. I might act cold but for that type of girls..

We need to be like that or they will fly high not giving a shit about being fall back from the height they stole.

(A/N:-omg!! I made a quote of my own.*clap* *clap*)

_______________________________________

Mi Vida is an Spanish word, means"my life"   *thanks to my AI for this*       

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Words:- 1107