Ch:20

Hina Baig

Waking up by the soft knock on the door, I groan and try to move but-wait.

I slowly look down my waist just to realise.. No way..

I shook my head.. It can't be.

I turn my face  to my back just to see.. Ahad? Where is his shirt?

I look at my clothes,.. Just to take a break of relief. My clothes are on.. If this bipolar trys to do something to me without my permission I would dig his grave right there.

"Ahad!!" I whisper yelled, he just groan and tight his grip on my waist.

Calling for third forth time..  This sleeping beauty isn't waking up but knocking out the air.. Not allowing my breathe to enter my poor lungs.

I sigh and take a good hold on his hair and literally pull them.

He open his eyes and remove his hands sitting up on the bed.

"Where is your shirt mister? " I ask  folding my hands.

"On you.."

I look down my clothes.. Just to scream.

I run to the dressing table .

"I didn't touch you...i promise..i didn't.....didn't do a thing" Ahad said so calmly and here I'm dying out of confusion.

"Then from where your shirt is-"

"I was joking, take a close look..its your one of baggie shirt my shirt is on the sofa" he said as he stretch his arms. Legs.

I walk to him as I hand him his shirt.

"We..really didn't-"

"Astugfirulla no wife..no we didn't" he said as he wear his shirt.

Well,.. That make sense because he is not fully naked from upper body, he is wearing a Baniyan .

(A/N:- I don't know what to say it in English and I'm so lazy too. I just woke up so..it is what Pakistani,Indian boys wore when they wear Shalwar Kameez or other clothes if they want)

.
.
.
.
I open the door as Ahad went to washroom.

I was stunned to see-

"Hey there darling~"

"W-what are you doing here? "

_______________________________________

DON'T KILL ME.

it has second part.

Continue to scroll.
W

ords:-353