Author Note

Hello people!!

You are officially in the end of 'Behind the closed curtains', 'from pranks to promises' or 'it all starts with a doorbell'.

I hope you enjoyed the journey of this story with me.

If you want any extra chapter with some one do tell me I'll try to make!!

Thank you for reading it..

-ACTUALLY this book should have a sad ending as I've wrote in officially's but because of my sister I've to make a happy ending because she would kill me when I'll be sleeping.

- the condition I told about Ahad is fictional and has no real records.

-The main male lead were Ahad and Aban, and Hina had to end up with Aban, as Ahad cheated on her but I didn't did that tho..

-Currently, Aban was the second lead and I might made a book on him.

-And if you don't understand something and want to ask, I will openly answer your questions, mentioning toy in the next announcement or author note!!

Once again thank you for reading.

And if you enjoyed it.

You can check out my story account (LEONQUEEN10) Tristan X Y/N.

You can also check this account (YuiKim926) I make anime stories/books here.

.
.
.
you want squeal? You can ask me!!

And if you like Aban more than the main main lead you can tell me to make an ending with the said boy!! Haha!!

___________   ____________   _____________

Once again you're officially in the end of the book.

Thank you so much..

Share, comment and like!!

Love you all

_MHUKiwi