Chapter 2- A little change

After running around for a bit more, the teacher finally allowed us to take a break from the hellish training he was giving us.

"Okay that's enough you lazy students! Take a break for 5 minutes! Warm-up's over!" He shouted while clapping his hands to get our attention.

He always had that satisfied smile whenever he saw us suffering.

Having a sports teacher with a good physique, what else would we expect? If only another teacher from the school would be able to compete with mister Sun Wukong.

Professor Sun had long, blond hair that he would often tie with a rubber band to keep it out of the way while teaching us. He is often seen with miss Uriel, the nice lady from the library. They would talk about anything together when they had free time, they even have lunch together.

Mister Sun was a kind teacher despite his hellish ways of teaching us sport. He called us lazy even thought we would try our best, but of course, some students in my class our gifted enough to be complimented by the professor. One of them being Yoo Joonghyuk of course. He is so protagonist material.

I went over the fountains to drink some water but them noticed the sunfish using one. I went to the other one beside it and drank. I could feel his gaze over my face but I also didn't dare to look at him, I wouldn't want to risk blushing.

To my surprise, he ended up talking... to me?

"You're that boy, the one I always see at the library." He says with that attractive voice of his as he wipes his moist mouth with the back of his hand.

I tried to keep myself calm and smiled at him once I've finished drinking.

"Yes, I am currently reading a web novel right now." I stated with a calm and friendly manner.

"I didn't ask." He mumbles with that same unbothered and cold tone he always has.

I glared at him once he walked away. I was shocked and stayed there as my face emitted an annoyed expression. Flabbergasted.

I raised my arms and flipped the finger behind his back. This b*stard, just because your so f*cking hot doesn't mean that you can mess around with anyone whenever you want.

After a while, mr. Sun shouted and called us all back for the next sport thingy we had to do. We needed to be paired for this next one. This next sport that we were going to do was boxing...
I put the nail of my thumb on my mouth and started to bite it, I would always do this when I felt stressed. Wouldn't want myself getting paired up with one of those b*stards, specially that one.
__________________________ During lunch.
I was eating peacefully on the corner with the chicken sandwich Taeji nuna made, hers are always the best ones. The breeze was very fresh today so I decided to eat under my favourite cherry blossom tree, the grass wasn't wet today so it was ok.

Good thing I was paired with Lee for boxing, that little guy seems kind.

-A/N: Lee is another character that I invented out of nowhere, don't mind him, he's just an extra.

I watched as everyone had lunch with their friends, I would always see those two girls gossiping on the other side, the two of them would always whisper to each other and their expressions were hilarious to watch.

Meanwhile, I could see some students flocking through the windows of the building on the second floor, thank god I didn't eat lunch inside today. Must be Yoo Joonghyuk's fangirls again, poor guy, I don't envy him so much after all.
__________________________ After school.
D*mned french teacher, never fails to make my grades drop, I swear I'll take un sword and shove it dans his a*ss un jour (I swear I'll take a sword and shove it in his a*ss one day).

I went home directly after that long day at school. I rang the doorbell to check if my nuna was home but no one opened the door for me, that's when I took the keys out of my left pocket and unlock the door.

Once I took off my shoes, I directly went to my bedroom to put my bag down and relax myself on the floor. I don't touch my bed unless I had already cleaned myself, I like to keep things organised and clean.
_________________________ When the doorbell rang.
The doorbell rang and I expected it to be Taeji. I ran towards the door excitedly with my pyjamas and slippers, I also had a messy hair.

"Taeji nuna welcome ho-..." My face turned red when the door opened. The man standing right in front of me looked very familiar. Why did it have to be him out of all people... I look ridiculous in these pyjamas...
_____________________________________________________________

-A/N : Ty again for reading this chapter ^^ hope you enjoyed it and don't forget and hesitate to criticise it so I can improve for the next chapter. Take care<3.